Howard Stern to Put a Ring on Tiger Mistress

3/10/2010 2:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' alleged mistresses are finally getting a shot at that elusive diamond ring -- but this piece of jewelry doesn't exactly represent commitment ... it represents victory in Howard Stern's Mistress Beauty Pageant.

The official "Mistress Ring" is custom designed by Steven Singer Jewelers and features a 3-carat round black diamond in the center with another half carat in diamonds around it.

The ring -- the value of which remains undisclosed -- will be presented to the "Best Mistress" on March 10th along with 100,000 in cash prizes.

Good luck, "ladies."

MightyMad

See? It pays to sleep with Tiger Woods!

that.is.all

Is it too late to screw Tiger?

Only swim in the Ocean

What woman would want a Carbonado, a black diamond. Might as well put a scarlet letter on her clothes too.

horndog

MightyMad

4. Howard who? Isn't he that old guy who used to play records and wacky sound effects in the early 1980's?
Posted at 12:52AM on Mar 10th 2010 by horndog
__________________________________________________

I know who he is: someone YOU WILL YOU WERE...

Allen Ridak

Howard Stern doesn't get one story on TMZ for 8 months until Harvey casually mentions on TMZ Live that he's in "Camp Howard Stern" regarding the search for a new Idol host. All of a sudden we've had 5 articles on him in the last 4 weeks.
Is this the staff trying to suck up, like they always do (Mike), or is Harvey making you do it?

me

Dear Allen, Harvey has always been a fan of Howard Sterns or as you put it, Camp Howard Stern. Do your research dumb ass. Get off the computer and do some cardio.

Wayne Donvale

Do your research dumbass. "Camp Howard Stern" is not as I put it,
hence the quotation marks.
Now get off the computer and go back to jacking off over your High School Musical DVDs.

deek

Another sad, sorry, stale idea from Howard Stern. Who cares about him anymore?

Jen

Isn't a "black diamond" just coal?

That would be appropriate.

JRG

I'm announcing my affair with Tiger. Just send the $100,000.00 to me right away!! I'll send the ring to Elin, because it looks like she threw hers away. I might be telling the truth, you don't know. :D I'll bet there's a lot of women out there that didn't come forward.

AmyBee

Hey Flex (#9), I care DORK! Stale? It's a brilliant idea to have his whores in a contest, I'm listening right now...I can't wait for it to begin!

I truly believe the majority of people who claim to hate Howard Stern have never even listened. Tits and ass are like, maybe 10% of the content.

BABA BOOEY!

ralphie the one-eyed

So, girlfriend. I guess this so-called contest is only open to tuna?

Wow

Howard compares Gabourey Sidibe to Artie Lange for self-abus

artiefannetwork.com

MissZ

This is too funny! Just when Tiger Wood's wanted to make sure all his honeys stayed out of the the news. They're gonna be crawling out of the wood works for this ugly ring.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments