Conrad Murray Docu-Drama with D.A.

3/16/2010 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers say the L.A. County District Attorney still hasn't turned over the investigative documents and reports in the death of Michael Jackson ... and they say they smell a rat.

Conrad Murray Docu-Drama with D.A.

A rep for Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ, "We remain confused by how suspiciously slow the D.A. has been in turning over the documents." The rep says Chernoff and his team "have not received anywhere near all of it."

According to the rep, the last docs they received were turned over more than two weeks ago.

As for the documents Dr. Murray's team has received, they've turned them over to their medical experts and the private investigator for review.

A rep for the D.A.'s Office tells TMZ, "The District Attorney's office is turning them over as soon as they are copied and cataloged. There is a huge number of documents and the process takes time."

soppieoffie

When I had surgery in Nov09 and they wanted to put me under with the same drug that killed MJ I didn't want it!I had a team of doctors who told me how Dr. Murray missed used the drug, they said I would be fine even through I have a heart problem and Iam!My surgery was usually done at an out patient center I had it done in the hospital just in case they needed anything it was right there!Since Murray claims to have done nothing wrong give him what he gave MJ according to him if he did nothing wrong he should be just fine!!! Please lets not call him a doctor he must of forgot the oath he took the day he killed MJ!!!

r.s first comment

Do you remember HAROLD SHIPMAN in U.K. Dr or former dr was one of our times most prolific massmurderes. Ha killedn 250 patients and more.
Was loved and trusted by his pt´s, all dg with heartconditions.
I am in no way equating murray with him, Just to warn not to put your trust in good bedside manner only.

janicebyrne01

The only rats in this whole fiasco are Murray himself and his very dodgy team.

King of TMZ

Once you go Michael Jackson you never go back
LOVE YOU MIKE!!

Diana

HOAX!!! I "smell a rat."

Michael is alive. Want proof?

Chico

Wanna bet that Murray's legal team moves toward a postponement of the April 5th arraignment?

Why in the world is the prosecution dragging their feet on something so menial? It took about 7 months to finish their investigation, yet they don't have all the material copied and sent to the defense 2 1/2 weeks before the court date?? LADA needs to quit dragging their heels and do their job in a timely fashion.

I want ya back!

I "smell a rat" as well, and his name ain't Basil!!! heehee :)

ginafelicia

Nothing is what it seems maybe?!

entremedieu

I hate you conrad M. You broken people life....

Veronica

I'm just so glad that most media now are focusing on his greatness as an artist as well as a human being.
Michael, you are our sweetheart and we love you so.

MJ's Fans

This petition is for the believer, For MJ"S fans:

brand new acai

many cases turned into white humans,no explanation could be found even based on theories that to change from black to white was necessary to survive,jackson proved what was thought impossible,that evolution changed his skin color and facial features in a few short years african to white westerner, proving that

Barbie

I don't think the DA has the strong case they had led everyone to believe. I believe there are too many characters in this case that would confirm Murray's statement right from the start. Dr. Murray stated that he did not give MJ any medication that would lead to his death. Now why would he make such a statement if it would come out later to be a lie ? Can't anyone wrap their minds around the possibility that MJ was taking his own drugs on the side when Murray wasn't looking, therefore creating reasonable doubt that Dr. Murray and Dr. Murray alone commited any crime.

cindee

by chenying8585 "YOUR A PAIN IN THE A$$"
AND ANNOYING GO TO: "EBAYE"
********************************************

WHERE is murray getting the MONEY for his defense?
this is the guy, that was in bankrupcy 8 months ago
this is even more annoying then chenying8585.
All kidding aside ."H E L P" TOM MESEREAU ,HELP THE D.A
with MICHAEL JACKSONS DEFENSE HELP PUT THIS QUACK IN
JAIL

billybrown00

Balls and Kooky are a couple of pansy homos.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments