Conrad Murray Docu-Drama with D.A.

3/16/2010 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers say the L.A. County District Attorney still hasn't turned over the investigative documents and reports in the death of Michael Jackson ... and they say they smell a rat.

Conrad Murray Docu-Drama with D.A.

A rep for Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ, "We remain confused by how suspiciously slow the D.A. has been in turning over the documents." The rep says Chernoff and his team "have not received anywhere near all of it."

According to the rep, the last docs they received were turned over more than two weeks ago.

As for the documents Dr. Murray's team has received, they've turned them over to their medical experts and the private investigator for review.

A rep for the D.A.'s Office tells TMZ, "The District Attorney's office is turning them over as soon as they are copied and cataloged. There is a huge number of documents and the process takes time."

Em

Of course Conrad Murray's lawyers smell a rat; they're representing one! Doubt we'll ever know the real truth. Like everything else about Michael Jackson, there will always be speculation, rumor and hype. If nothing else, Conrad Murray should face the consequences of his greed and malpractice; he gambled with some serious odds and lost; this cannot go unrecognized, no matter who the patient was.

Michael Jackson will remain dear to my heart no matter the outcome. Since his death I have been inspired to become a better person, inside and out, and for that I give thanks. Although always a supporter of him, I only wish I had been more cognizant of the person he was prior to his demise. After reading a number of books, magazine articles, personal accounts of his character from friends, acquaintances and fellow musicians, watching endless videos of a personal nature, etc., he truly was an interesting and remarkable man.

jm

The DA "suspiciously slow"???.....Dr. Murry "suspiciously slow" on the phone while his patient dies.

Jan

listen to charles thomson

carol coleman

Harvey, Mike, I keep asking questions but get no answer. My questions might not be interesting enough for you or I might send them at the wronge time. Here is the same question that I asked last week. Is Lisa Marie Presley on the list of people that can visit MJ's mausoleum, as Mike said that Debbie Rowe isn't?

keishalee98

THE ONLY RAT IN THIS CASE IS MURRAY AND THE ONES WHO HIRED HIM TO DO MICHAEL JACKSON IN. THESE ARE THE RATS NOT THE DA OFFICE. THE DA SHOULD TAKE AS LONG AS THEY WANT TOO AS LONG AS THEY HAVE IT DONE BY COURT TIME. THAT DA BETTER HOPE HE GETS A QUILTY VERDICT ON MURRAY FOR MAKING MICHAEL PASS AWAY BECAUSE IF HE DON'T THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S FANS UPSET AND SO WILL MICHAEL'S FAMILY. IF THE DA DON'T GET A CONVICTION THAN HE SHOULD BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE AN SOMEONE PUT IN THERE WHO IS NOT GOING TO BE SCARED TO CONVICT A DOCTOR OR ANYONE ELSE WHO DOES SOMEONE IN. WE HAVE TO MANY INDIVIDUALS GETTING OFF WITH CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED. MURRAY SHOULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY IN MY BOOK AND SO SHOULD OTHERS WHO HAVE KILLED SOMEONE ELSE NOT JUST A SLAP ON THE WRIST. THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY SUCKS AND SOME WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THE LAW OR WHO MAKE THE LAWS ARE EVIL AND OUT FOR THEMSELVES AND DON'T CARE ABOUT THE VICTIMS LIKE THEY SAY THEY DO. WE NEED BETTER JUDGES, LAWYERS, LAW ENFORCEMENT WHO ARE GOING TO LOOK AFTER THE VICTIM NOT THE CRIMINAL AND WHO ARE GOING TO STOP BE SCARED OF WHAT OTHERS SAY OR THINK. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MICHAEL NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO MURRAY AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO WERE INVOLVED IN MICHAEL'S DEATH MAY GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN TO THEM.

kimberly

How do we know that Murray killed Michael? Michael always said not to believe everything you hear from the media. The only picture that we have that shows Michael dead is photo shopped and TMZ helped create it. Brian Oxman stated that the picture is fake. Look it up on google. It's under Brian Oxman says the ambulance photo is fake.

This is something to think about.

Marla

Put the B A S T A R D Murray behind bars already!!!!

Linda Lovelest

*** They smell a rat because there is a rat. A few of them. They were offered the finest of cheeses.

Linda Lovelest

** Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
- Edgar Allan Poe, "Eleonora" -

There is nobody in that crypt at Holly Terrace.

marson

We know Murray killed Michael because he died of profonol posioning. The catheter was placed in his leg (according to autopsy reports) in such a way Michael could not have injected the drug himself. I read the autopsy report, and as a nurse the man doesn't have a leg to stand on. When you call 911 for an emergency they always ask what drugs have been taken by the patient so they know how to proceed with medical interventions. Murray did not tell them about the profonol! Connect the dots. The Dr. Killed Michael just as surely as if he had shot him. He himself admitted he gave the drug. If you give profonol the risk always exists for death. That is why you have to sign a release in the hospital for this and other anesthesiogly drugs, saying you understand the risks. Dr. Murray is going down!

Admin

Admin

Welcome..

The Official POST 6.25.09.

God Bless.

MJJR

Rx

Three cheers for the pedophile slayer. RAH...RAH...RAH.

Kinston

Could TMZ please stop making jokes about Michael Jackson being deceased. It is not funny. Nobody made jokes about John Ritter, Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole or any of those people when they died. Why? because it is in poor taste. Give it a rest TMZ. . .please.

Rachel

I'm glad most of you on here are sane..I definitely know that there is more to this story...
I BeLIEve in a hoax..why? Watch TII you'll think so too and I think you'll understand what he had to go thru...he pretty much tells you in the lyrics..So, how can you possibly think this is a real murder case? Not me I dont anymore...nothing would change my mind at this point..

With that said, I say don't condemn Conrad Murray...if/when he walks I think you can believe what I'm telling you is true..

I know alot of you already do though..

Let's stand together and not let the murder conspiracy theorists keep the message from coming thru..

L.O.V.E.

love you michael jackson...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments