Jesse James' Alleged Mistress

I'm No Nazi

3/19/2010 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle McGeeSources close to Michelle McGee -- the woman who allegedly had an affair with Jesse James -- tell TMZ Michelle is adamant ... she's not a white supremacist.

According to our sources, McGee claims she just enjoys fetish modeling and the pics were an attempt to be "provocative." As we first reported, McGee posed for the pics over a year ago and the Nazi outfit was the photog's idea.

McGee's ex-husband begs to differ, claiming she was fond of making the Nazi salute.

McGee told InTouch that the "W" and "P" tattoos on her legs don't stand for "white power" -- but rather "wet p***y."

Stay classy.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Cynthia J.

Maybe you are not a Nazi but you sure are an ugly slut. Your tattooed body is revolting. And you just had to shoot your mouth off about your sexual encounters with Jesse James. You home-wrecking, money grubbing whore. I guess you didn't give a thought about James' little 6 year old daughter. She was/is attached to Sandra Bullock. You ruined that, too. And to talk about his penis and him not wearing underwear--what the f u c k is the matter with you? Jesse James is a loser for even WANTING to touch you. By your exposing your "John", you prostitute, you ruined many of lives. I hope CPS takes your child away from you--you are an unfit, trashy mother. You should be ashamed of yourself, you hideous skank!!

Joanie

TMZ WHY DO YOU GIVE THESE SLUTTY DISGUSTING PIG THE TIME OF DAY???? ALL THEY LOOK TO DO IS MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSLVES, AND HURT THE WIVES OF WHO HUSBAND THEY'RE SLEEPING WITH. tHEY ARE MORE DISGUSTING FOR FLAUNTING THE AFFAIRS WHILE CAUSING PAIN TO THE FAMILIES. SANDRA DID NOT DESERVE TO BE HUMILIATED LIKE THIS, AND ALL OF YOU "NEWS" REPORTERS ENCOURAGE THESE DOUCHBAGS TO TAUNT THE WIVES, WHILE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE AHAMED OF WHAT THEY'RE DOING. STOP REPORTING THIS B.S. AND MAKE THESE WHORES GO AWAY, STOP REWARDING THEM!!!!

Melinda

Shame on Jesse. I guess Jesse wanted HIV or at least Hep C from this skanky Peckerwood.

VCC

Whoa! Is that Marilyn Manson???

Lawyer

White supremacist or not, the fact that she would do a "provocative" shoot in Nazi get-up tells me all I need to know about the class of the person involved here.

Lady, you made a Nazi propaganda poster. So what. That doesn't make you edgy and provocative. It makes you an inbred publicity-seeking clueless Nazi troll.

Which, come to think of it, would make a great name for a band.

Im sure Janet can help

I feel sorry for this woman. Something is seriously mentally wrong with her. Too much religion growing up? Made her go the other way perhaps? I read she was Bi Polar but there are other issues. What were her parents like? Did they beat her or lock her in closets? What made a once innocent baby into what she has become today? Lady get the help you need and get rid of the tattoos. Can you imagine going to a Parent teacher conference with your child looking like that? Jessie also needs mental help. Sandra will need it now too . Good luck

tracihaupt

My big question is how can Sandra Bullock be married to Jesse James and not be a racist?This all makes me not like her

That chick is NASTY

That so-called female is freaking nasty! Who would get thier penis within a 100 miles of that chick? YUCK Why would he pick her over Sandra Bullock who is hotter than hell, good to his kids and rich to boot? Some men are friggin idiots that are compelled to destroy everything good in thier life!!

Atticus

Just provocative with a swastika added to your arm? Nice touch for a lying douche.

Mike seda

I think she is so beautiful,so sexy! I am a true Nazi and I love it! Heil Hitler!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13