« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

New York Yankees -- About to Get Rocked

3/27/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New York Yankees better clear out some space in their jewelery boxes. TMZ has learned the team will be getting their World Series rings on April 13th when they play the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

We're told the design of the ring is being kept a secret -- but we can only imagine they'll be even more ridiculous than the 2000 rings, which included 22 major diamonds.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

defogged

Imagine how many homeless Haitians half a ring could feed/clothe/send to university... They deserve the glory, but at some point, it becomes conspicuously over the top by humanity standards... yeah, I know, Im a kill joy

moso

HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope they choke on a diamond!!!!
Spoiled baby's.......

anon69

It's disgusting. I hope they have to pay taxes on the value of the ring.

Jason Chambers

no one cares.

chick

I Love NY Yankees!

It almost feels like yesterday, I went to ballgame to see my dearest Derek Jeter in my own eyes. At the ball park, I witnessed Kate Hudson as well as the bunch of hunks in the pinstripe unifoms.
A Rod was the 1st who was checking me out and Mark Teix was the next then Derek Jeter whom I made an intense eye-contact with. Derek seemed to make some kind of commitment to me but I couldn't tell what it was because it was only September. Now that I'm sure he knew about Jay Z's newest song. Anyways,

jerry

God made a mistake..
All living things should not eat other meat. To control population God should have just lowered the life expectancy of everything.

Killing animals and other animals eating other animals even while the animal is in pain dying..

Cruel world... oh I forgot to mention.. Michelle McGee is HOT.

5THBEATLE

Being from Boston and being a Red Sox fan, I can only hope that the rings either don't fit, get stolen etc..... I HATE the fu@kin Yankess. They all suck!!!!

Once white trash always WT

gee, the yankees won again? snooooore. How boring just like the sport. Wake everyone up when someone else has a chance. Goodnight.

Lucas

Steve Jobs, George Bush Team to Give 100 Apples to Disabled Texas Vets (CUPERTINO) Apple CEO Steve Jobs and former president George Bush are teaming up to give 50 brand new and 50 refurbished Apple computers to disabled vets -- many of them quadriplegic -- in the state of Texas.

Jobs said he will donate 50 outright, and Bush will pass the hat around his closest Republican friends to purchase the second fifty at cost.

The computer will be distributed through American Legion Post 179 and the Texas Disabled Veterans Association.

Many of them live off of SSI (Supplemental Security Income) and can’t afford to buy a computer, and many are quadriplegic or paraplegic. The Comal County Veteran’s Council, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, is the umbrella organization overseeing their contribution.

UGGGGHHH

SKANKEES SUCK

phillatio

arod i hear is giving the ring to michelle mcgee..she is hawt

LuckyL

its been 10 years... Yankees are back baby. They deserve the Hope Diamond on each hand.
...and BoSox are done for next 20 years.

UGGGGHHH

A ROID
A HOLE
A FRAUD

Suck My Bronze.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees Win!

UGGGGHHH

may all the yankees rot in hell. they will never win again.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments