The Return of Nicole Eggert's Baywatch Body

3/29/2010 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Celebrity Fit Club" has really paid off for former "Baywatch" babe Nicole Eggert.

0921_media_removed_britney

In just six months, the 38-year-old has reshaped her curvy physique into a rock hard bod.

Forget Charles, Nicole's in charge ... though not large.

Ella

Wow, I guess you critical posters are just perfect then?

Nicole's arms are not fat in picture two and her belly button has a shadow so you can't really judge it there. As for preferring the first look, that's dandy but the fact is that working out and drinking and eating less can only make a person healthier. I prefer a fit person to a sloppy one who drinks too much any day.

If she's really abiding by what she learned on Fit Club and not starving, being bulimic or taking drugs, then good for her. I think she looks great. Haters gonna hate...

Sig

Good for her!! It's hard losing weight and I'm very happy for her!

Jay P.

Good for her, she's always been absolutely stunning.

PolarBear

And the backgrounds in the photo tell the story.

Left side; piggy if not totally beluga, endangered species list, bored, depressed, no vitality, needing to lie down on cushions and mope about the world. Very yellowy and dull. Lacking in electrolytes. Acidic diet. Not enough regular sleep. Very Wallmart. She drinks all the water, none for Earth.

Right side; trim, vitality, smiling, looking up, ready to leap into a pool and whip someone's ass in water hockey. Takes a course in something new. Climate stabilizes on Earth.

Wil

One of these pics is either elongated or one of them has been shortened. She looks great but if you look at the pictures carefully..........one of the has been altered.

Monique

she looked fine in 2009.

PLEASE ANSWER THIS

Where does all fat go?? Seriously....

Heather

She looks great! I lost a bunch of weight in a few weeks by cutting way down on carbs and exercising almost every day. Keep your carbs under 20 per day for two weeks then add a little back in each week. No fruit or nuts the first two weeks. Just eat plain turkey, ground beef (don't go crazy on red meat!), chicken, fish, veggies (watch out - some have a lot of carbs like carrots), organic vegetable broth, and a little cheese each day (I ate a few mozzarella cheese sticks ea day). You can add butter or margarine plus a little seasoning (like lemon pepper) to fish and chicken.

Politico Pablo

I'm sure CFC will be using her to promote the results that the show can produce. I just hope she doesn't put in all back on again in 6 months.

The US hypocrisy continues

I agree with other posters that she looks just fine in the first photo. She was by no means obese, just a normal sized woman. Nothing wrong with that. She also looks good in the after shot, obviously. Very strange that although she lost a reasonable amount of weight, but her boobs remained the same size. As natural boobs are composed largely of fat and tissue, weight loss normally causes them to shrink in size, as weight is normally lost from the stomach, breasts and face first when a woman loses weight. This has not happened in Ms Eggert's case. Ah, the wonders of silicone.

MacGuffin

Damn. Looks really good.

Looks like she may have gotten some lipo and definitely a new boob job.

Grace

Hey!! I bet she had lipo!! During her time on "Celebrity Fit Club", all she could do is drink wine!! She couldn't follow a diet to save her life!!! Why do people sign up for something like that and only end up making fool's out of themselves, like Nicole???

allykatt

I wanted to be her so bad when I was a teenager, she was so pretty. But now like every woman I admired in the 80's & 90's she got WAY too much plastic surgery and is no longer pretty. She should have left her face alone.

allykatt

Wasn't she engaged to Corey Haim in the 90's?

LeRoy