Conrad Murray - Michael Was Alive at UCLA

3/30/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned doctors who worked on Michael Jackson at the UCLA Medical Center ran two EKGs on the singer, and at least one doctor who interpreted the results claims there was heart rhythmic activity both times.

Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray
Furthermore, sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray insists he was able to restart Jackson's heart at the singer's home before paramedics arrived and then maintained heart activity in the ambulance.

Dr. Murray's evaluation contradicts paramedics at the scene who wanted to take Jackson to the morgue, not UCLA, because they believed he was dead.

It also contradicts Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, who tells TMZ he believes Jackson was dead even before paramedics arrived at the house. Oxman says the weak pulse detected at UCLA was in reaction to resuscitation efforts.

We're told the criminal case is shaping up as a legal war between medical experts, who will be interpreting medical tests and charts in various ways -- always confusing for a jury.

Susan

Thanks for the voice of reason

Michael's death is part his fault and part Murray's. Michael paid for his bad decision with his life. Murray now must pay for the part he played.

Posted at 7:49AM on Mar 30th 2010 by BNS

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/30/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-heart-ekg-paramedics-ucla-medical-center-wrongful-death/6#comments#ixzz0jf8U34C7

janalal4

The 'beLIEve' lunatics just help to reinforce the 'Wacko Jacko' image, and do nothing to help MJ regain his integrity.

Posted at 7:43AM on Mar 30th 2010 by brigha UK

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/30/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-heart-ekg-paramedics-ucla-medical-center-wrongful-death/6#c26684513#ixzz0jf84VXQo

I couldn't agree more. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion but 'MJ being alive & hiding out somewhere' is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. WHAT SORT OF PERSON DO THEY THINK HE WAS?? To think MJ would perpetrate some sort of hoax on the whole world? A joke at the expense of his fans? NOT who he was at all! If he did something like that then THIS FAN would be 'done' with him & so would a lot of other fans.

I agree, it makes the fans in general look like some sort of laughing-stock but to each his own.

tis_ruthy

For Sure

Geezz

You Hoaxers are out of control. My sources say the reason why the family is shutting down all visitation to Forest Lawn is because of the I believe crowd. They are afraid some one is going to open
his cript take some body part to prove he is alive!

In Katherine's religion the body needs to remain whole to assend.

You all claim you are MJ fans then why are you continueing the nightmare he had to live with all his life. Let him RIP

susie

The most ridicolous thing I've ever heard/seen is a nurse who pretends to be a doctor.

You have to study a lot to become a doctor, this isn't my opinion, this is a FACT.

tis_ruthy

Are you implying that hoax believers are nuts? I believe Michael was Mr Magoo and dressed as a green man..does that make me insane? I have no desire to open anyones crypt, you are judging everyone unfairly.

dizzydi

so what kind of punishment is Dr Death going to get i just dont understand the judicial system over here in the good old uk a local (bit mad) man who is somewhat a character got jailed for about 2 years for cream bunning a police officer lol

YOUCH

I am sorry but Michael Jackson IS dead. There could be plausable reasoning that he is in hiding but NO ONE in the LAPD is going ro waste their time investigating if it was not true. Also, I am sure that Micahel loved his children and would not let them suffer. I remember seeing his daughter giving her speech at the memorial service. Any parent would not let their child live through that.
I am old enough to remember when Elvis Presley died and I remember the same familiar arguements that he is is still alive, that he was spotted everywhere in the country and that he is in hiding, too. After almost 33 years he has not resurfaced and the rumors have died down.
Weather or not Michale died in his house of in the hospital is just a matter of semantics. He is dead. Period.

janalal4

87. Before you condemn Murray..

Posted at 8:39AM on Mar 30th 2010 by tis_ruthy

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/30/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-heart-ekg-paramedics-ucla-medical-center-wrongful-death/6#c26684639#ixzz0jfBqAhB2

That's an interesting video tis_ruthy & 'I hear you' but personally I don't 'condemn' Murray by way of the media as MJ was persecuted. However with this doctor, it is very different. All I need is an autopsy report that says acute propofol intoxication & a doctor named Murray who says he was present & admits to giving it to Michael Jackson & it makes it very EASY to 'condemn' this man. For myself it has nothing to do with the media but a coroner I certainly do believe. That's why I find it impossible to think Murray will 'wiggle out of this'.

tis_ruthy

He was in the ambulance that day and he was perfectly alive. Funny how you all believed the ambulance picture was real for months, soon as Brian Oxman tells you its fake, you believe that now...you believe in everything the press say, why is that? So Michael was predicted of having six months to live and then six months later hes dead... im not buying into that. Even his concerts were called the this is it, the final curtain...could he not be any plainer lol...if you watch his speech at the 02 he says this is it, because.....then laughs...he knew why and he wanted us to know why too...he left several clues.

For Sure

noone is implying that all on anyside are nuts. Some hoaxers have gotten out of control and the family is aware of it.. To lots of people the hoaxers are just a money making entity. why don't you police your own crowd.

susie

@Just saying

Take some body part to prove he's alive???
Your sources?

hahahahaha!!!!!!

maggie

This is hard to believe because of the conflicting reports that Michael had passed there at the Holmbly home in Beverly Hills, at least those were "your" reports from the Paramedics who arrived there. Now these reports that they're was a possible chance to have saved him that he was breathing, especially when he arrived at the hospital? Wasn't the story then that Dr. Murray did not wish to declare him DOA at the home, but wanted Jackson at the hospital for the staff there to declare him DOA there. These stories are now becoming conflicting and more like tabloid trash....

tis_ruthy

93. 87. Before you condemn Murray..

Posted at 8:39AM on Mar 30th 2010 by tis_ruthy

Posted at 8:58AM on Mar 30th 2010 by janalal4

Thankyou very much!

Ok scenario, as I do not believe Michael is dead.....scenario...Michael hires a rubbishy doctor who does not have a clue about how to use propofol, he is so desperate for medication hed rather risk his entire life every night? Who is to blame.. were you at 100 north carolwood drive that day? What if Michael altered the propofol dosage??? Conrad Murray did not force it upon him, yes I believe Dr feel goods the world over should be held responsible to an extent...they enable addictions, they never refuse and say NO I wont help you. Anything is possible for a price. You can say Murray lied all you like .. but so did the ucla, so have members of his family .. they have all come out with contradictory stories that Michael was alive at ucla...apparently he should have been flatlined at carolwood, say the paramedics......if Murray is lying, hes not the only one is he...think about it.

For Sure

@Just saying

Take some body part to prove he's alive???
Your sources?

hahahahaha!!!!!!

Posted at 9:01AM on Mar 30th 2010 by susie

Yes Susie
to prove it is not Micheal in the crypt Now go police yourselves and find out who is making the money off of this hoax thing.

hahahhaha