Jesse James Gets Personal During CHP Stop

3/30/2010 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse JamesTMZ has learned Jesse James was stopped by the California Highway Patrol four days ago, and the conversation Jesse had with the officer got very personal -- about his private woes involving Sandra Bullock.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ James was pulled over last Friday outside of Blythe, California on the 10 Freeway after a CHP officer noticed he didn't have a front license plate and was driving his black Mercedes with tinted windows.

We're told the officer had a 15 minute conversation with James that got very personal. We're told James discussed his marital problems with the officer, who eventually decided to let Jesse off the hook with a warning ... the first break he's caught in 2 weeks.

One source tells TMZ James said he was heading to Arizona to save his marriage, though the source would not elaborate.

Per

I'm sure these NASTY NASTY women throw themselves at him. I'm so sorry this happened to them and to their marriage. I HOPE they give it another chance. I believe in second chances. I believe we all make mistakes where we some day have to hang our head in shame and need forgiveness. Jesse James is human, like the rest of us. He screwed up BIG TIME, but maybe he will change for his wife and for his children. There is always hope.

Tony

Nice girl always like BAD BOY, that what she gets. I don't feel bad for Sandra at all, She deserves it.

Per

I would not hold anything against the cop who let him off. This shows that there ARE decent law enforcement officers who sometimes look beyond the self-gratification of making an arrest and look at a person's hurt. That impresses me. I think the guy really felt for him. Although he brought it on himself, I think Jesse is probably in alot of pain right now too, folks. I think I like this cop.

Also, there is alot of rascism directed at whites by other races, and it is always so much more tolerated, I think alot of white people get so sick of it they can't deal.

Kim

I'm sure he's at The Meadows... one of the top sex addiction clinics in the country.

joho777

Marital woes? I wonder how those happened?

And going to Arizona to fix his marriage? What is in Arizona that he can't find in Southern California? Different flavors of tattooed whores?

And if Jesse wanted to meet with Sandra to explain his "mis-step," what's wrong with her lawyer's office?

Jesse and his marriage are cooked, and it is entirely his fault. He is also going to find that any future projects he is involved with are going to have "the touch of death."

PS. Tiger Woods went to so-called sex rehab in Arkansas, not Arizona.

wendy

although i'm not on jesse's side, and right now i think this whole thing is no longer the public's business, everyone fails, everyone reading this has made mistakes, it's not how you fall, but rather how you get back up. i'm pretty sure james knew exactly what would happen if he spilled his guts to the chp, that it would go public.smart, but you can't unscramble an egg.

Robert

Everybody check out our website! We're embarking on a cross country trip to wakeboard across the United States!!! 26 States 30+ Lakes for 2 Heavyweights to Wakeboard across the United States www.26states30lakes.com The more views we get on our site the easier it'll be to find sponsors for our trip. Thanks everybody!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/30/jim-belushi-american-airlines-flight-attendant-sleeping-awake-police-las-vegas-airplane/#comments#ixzz0jgTzHgX2

amontanez407

"5. I WANTED them to save their marriage. I hoped they would. I feel like he's a lost soul. I hope they can have a long talk and resolve something. This at least makes me think the guy has some sort of a conscience. He just screwed up REALLY, REALLY bad, but NONE of us is without fault!!!"

Kendo, is the only one on here who makes any freakin sense!!

You can all bitch and moan about how bad Jesse is and how Sandra should just leave his ass...but at the end of the day the fact remains that "this is not your life" and though you may all want to put your cynical 2 cents worth in their lives? You’re simply not relevant to the situation.

Sandra is a grown wise and beautiful woman who saw something special in Jesse. Jesse is a grown man who is not without flaws. Let’s let them work on their issues!

jan

If Sandra takes Jesse back I will lose all respect for her. I know it's her life, but he had unprotected sex with women with no values. So that put her life in danger. Like Elin staying with Tiger, it's disgraceful.These guys will never change. And Jesse James brother is a police officer, I wonder if that is why he didn't get ticketed???

ml

I heard that Sandra is going to divorce Jesse James.

dedee

#4

temptation is no excuse - flirting is one thing but a 11 month affair is totaly another story - apples and oranges

maybe his next wife will be OK with sharing

ml

I don't know if it is true that she is going to divorce him. It might be a rumor.

J

LOL- well, two equations are certain:

1) Sandra will never put that tube steak in her mouth again.

and

2) Jesse can't live without tube steak swabs.

So do the math on the probability of this marriage continuing....

mason

HE CONNED THE DUMB PIGS , TOO . NO SURPRISE. PIGS ARE ALL CHEATERS. DUH. SAME MENTALITY AS JESSE, WEAK EGOS, LOW SELF ESTEEM, HATE WOMEN SO THEY USE THEM, ARROGANT, BLAH..BLAH.. THANK GOD FOR GOOD MEN, OR ELSE.

ALL OF US WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A TICKET, BUT THAT OK, PIGS RISK THEIR LIVES EVERYDAY AND THE COP MURDER RATE IS ON THE RISE. (AWW..HOW SAD...NOT RIGHT , HUH?) LMFAO

AWWWW.. THAT WHY i SLEEP SO WELL AT NIGHT;)

Crush1800

Tiger, Jesse, L7 DWEEBS, you both are LOSERS. Have it all, lovely women, money, kids, and what do you do, think with your lil friend. Shame on you both. A man is only as good as his actions, and yours s**k. Enjoy the crap you have earned. Cop should have booked you Jesse, and WOODS, your time isn't up yet, your still gonna get more your way, thank Jesse for taking the heat off you a bit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments