MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

3/31/2010 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans has already raised enough cash to buy Paris Jackson a birthday surprise ... she turns 12 next week.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

Thunder Thighs

We're your soldiers of love and we demand justice for you.
We'll win this battle on the court.
Always remember that: Don't matter what they say about you! fuck the press and all haters, we know you're the best, you're our Hero!

WE LOVE YOU MJ!

Thunder Thighs

We're your soldiers of love and we demand justice for you.
We'll win this battle on the court.
Always remember that: Don't matter what they say about you! fuck the press and all haters, we know You're the best, you're our Hero!

(JULIANA, FROM BRAZIL)

Isis

BLAH-BLAH-BLAH, YADA-YADA-YADA, YAK-YAK-YAK...BOOOOOOOOOOO ALL THE WAY, TMZ!!!!

Thunder Thighs

TO MYSELF,
I will answer you sincerely but i don't know how you will understand my response.You said that M.Jackson was ridiculed his whole life,that is not true.He was the most popular and accepted singer in the whole world but probably you are very young to remember that.The scrutiny was BIG after 1993 and the years that followed.Why?Because he was your most popular singer,your country made him an icon and merchandised him around the world to the point that even my grandmother knows something about him.The few that you mentioned: Stallone's mother,the cat woman...(and there are only few that made so much plastic surgery on the face just like MJ),they are nobody(not good musicians or whatever,they are somebody's mother...you know what I mean),they are not so recognized around the world like MJ,so the scrutiny as you said will be big.
And I am not talking about his appearance only,I'm talking about his behaviour,his lifestyle...we accepted him but then he started acting weird in every possible angle in the human life.It is OK to be different but it is not OK to be destructive towards yourself and maybe others(boys).As I said before,I still don't know if he was pedophile or not.In my head it is 50-50,and I read BOOKS,COURT DOCUMENTS,FBI DOCUMENTS...and I still say I don't know,I was not in that room.So the scrutiny will be big when the public still has dark suspicions.And what do you aspect when he lied about obvious things like the number of plastic surgery,his children...things that are obvious for everybody even to little kids.
About the Propofol,I didn't know what was his drug of choice but for a very long time for me it was obvious that his behaviour was erratic,he was on something and I must say I wasn't very surprised when he died prematurely.So the public was right when everybody was sending signal to him that this kind of behaviour is not OK and everything will not end good.
And yes,MJ fans are very vicious,just look around internet and read something and you will see what I mean.

Thunder Thighs

TO MYSELF,
I will answer to you sincerely but I don't know how you will understand my response.The big scrutiny,as you said,was probably because MJ was your most recognizable singer around the world,your country merchandised him to the point that even my grandmother knows something about him,you made him your icon.The very few people on this Earth that destroyed their faces from many plastic surgeries like MJ are not so recognizable.Stallone's mother,the cat woman...are almost nobody(not good musicians or whatever,they are somebody's mother...you know what I mean).MJ's life was not always the same if you remember,the BIG scrutiny began in 1993 and the years that followed.When we accepted him he became weird,and I'm not talking only about his appearance,but for every aspect of his life.
It is OK to be different but it is not OK to be harmful towards yourself and MAYBE towards other people(boys).As I said before,I don't know if he was pedophile or not because I was not in that room.In my head it is 50-50.And I read BOOKS,COURT DOCUMENTS,FBI DOCUMENTS...and I STILL don't know.The BIG scrutiny was because there is that suspicion,the dark suspicion that he abused our money and the big fame that we gave him.
About the Propofol,I didn't know what was his drug of choice but I must say that I felt that he was on something,something was wrong with him,his erratic behaviour...Something was wrong with him even in the 80's.The public was talking,so the public was right.The public was sending him a signal that his life was not on a good track,but he didn't listen.And I must say that I was not surprised when he died prematurely.Most of all he needed HELP.
And yes,MJ's fans can be very vicious,just look around internet and you will see what I meant.Hysterical people that were following him everywhere were not good for him and it is not good for the fans.
For those of you that are saying that only 2-3 people are sending these kind of messages-you are wrong,just ask your parents or your friends about their opinion on MJ and you will see.Mostly the public is reserved,yes RESERVED is the right word.

Applehead

This is a fantastic idea.

The comments here are so rediculous. To point out a few obvious things for haters.

a) He was innocent and is innocent to this day. If there was one shred of evidence proving he did it then we would turn out backs on him.
b) The media had a vendetta against Michael, and whatever you believe is what you have read or seen in the media, NOT the facts. Only a few people were ever allowed in that court room and the other 2000 reporters outside just made everything up. Fact.
c)I have food and I have money to buy chocolates but why is it special if someone gifts me some? Because it's a gift!!! Katherine has sent a message that she has kept the roses and displayed them and Paris has worn the necklace. Something small can make such a difference.
d)Why are you criticise people for spending money on something like this and not on charity? Are YOU spending money on charity right now? There are millions and millions of projects like this and they aren't being criticised. Do you own a computer and loads of uneccessary items?
e) People weren't fully aware of his drug use or the extent of it until he died so it is a completely unfair statement to say that fans should have said something when he was alive. I'm sure some DID send letters to him.
f) haters are either jealous or very lonely. Whenever you post something it just makes you look pathetic and very very stupid.

I love this gesture.

RedStar

1. Peace is more important than Justice
2. Dr. Murray is innocent until proven guilty - just as Michael should have been throughout his trials
3. Way to go MJ FANS!
4. Unrelated but...PUBLIC INQUIRIES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DETERMINE JUSTICE. POLICE, THE VATICAN, ILLUMINATI/COMMITTEE OF 300/ELITE ONLY "INVESTIGATE" THEMSELVES AND THERE IS NO JUSTICE TO COME FROM THAT. ASK YOURSELF WHY HAS NO ONE BEEN ARRESTED FOR THE RAPE OF INNOCENTS BY VATICAN PRIESTS? WHY ARE COPS NOT ARRESTED FOR BRUTAL BEATINGS AND TAZERING? ETC> ETC>

Taaj

LADA STEVE COOLEY & CORRUPTION: Here's why Murray was charged with "involuntary manslaughter" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKrBPNRCLiA

Antoinette

Tim at no. 16. Hopefully those so called 'kids' will get their justice just like the late Mr. Chandler - a fatal wound to the head to ease their guilty conciences. If you tabloid junkies had a shred of intelligence in your brains you would seek some reliable information and do some real reasearch before making such destructive remarks that destroy innocent and decent people. "Oh Well" do us a favour and jump off a cliff yourself. The world would be a better place for it. You are writhing with jealousy and hatred - is it so bad inside your soul that you need to beat up on others? Poor thing. You should seek help. Sucker - MJ will live 4eva no matter how much you hate him. We will make sure of it. ROCK ON MJ FANS!!

WTG

Taaj Malik stole this idea from some other fans. Taaj Malik is also a liar and con artist. Taaj has a connection with someone from paypal which directly links whatever money is left over to herself. Taaj is nothing but a menace amongst fans in the MJ community who lies about knowing the Jackson family. Taaj dissed Randy and Jermaine Jackson and verbally abused and threatend to "bitch slap" Jermaine's wife Halima! Now all of a sudden she gets the boot from the Justice4mj group so Taaj takes her sorry ass over to Samantha De Gosson's group who have nothing better to to besides cyber bully anyone with an opinion.

Taajs' latest performance a couple of days ago was ringing the boss of another MJ fan whom she met on Twitter. She lied and tried to get this person fired all because she didn't like her Tweets. Be very careful of this evil bitch people.

Get a ****ing life Taaj.