Judge:

Donald Trump's Family

Needs Protection

4/1/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An obsessed fan of Ivanka Trump was charged today with six crimes including stalking in the third degree -- and has been ordered to stay the hell away from her whole family ... including Donald Trump.

Judge: Donald Trump's Family Needs Protection
Justin Massler -- who appeared in Manhattan Criminal Court moments ago -- was arrested last month after he allegedly posted a bunch of weird and threatening things about Ivanka on the Internet ... including Twitter.

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office tells TMZ an order of protection was issued for all of Donald's kids and his wife Melania.

Massler's bail was set at $10,000 -- as long as he sees a psychiatrist once a week.

Kena

Yawn.

Thunder Thighs

The Don should of had him wacked. Restraining orers are a joke.

nof

Good looking dude but he might be a little out of his league.

This is a Princess we're talking about.

Remake STAR WARS and put her IN it.

Nof

Darlene

Hes a SICKO!!!!!!!

PolarBear

He's a little old for those delusions. We all have ideas that some famous person is in love with us. When I was about 4 years old, I was sure that Lucille Ball was head over heals for me. Then I turned 4 1/2 years old and grew out of it after finding a TV Guide and realizing SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I EXISTED! I would have sent Lucy a letter saying we were breaking up, but I couldn't spell yet. Long distance love affairs don't work. Think globally, love locally.

fastdriver

ANOTHER ridiculous order of protection! Time after time we have seen how miserably INEFFECTIVE these orders of protection are when you're dealing with a NUTCASE! Throw him in JAIL before he kills one of them!

Su

Ivanka could always take shelter under her fathers hair. That $h!t is bullet proof and would make great camouflage.

Thunder Thighs

#4 Gross! He's not a good looking dude. He reminds me of Charles Manson with that crazy look on his face. He is psycho!

jfp

he needs his eyes checked

?????

Is the doc going to keep him from the family?

calvin Broadus

She is flippin' smoking hot. I kind of feel sorry for the guy. It's like putting honey in front of a wild bear.

Dale

Say what you want about Donald and Ivana, but they must have did something right raising their kids because I don't think there's any outlandish stories out there about them. Ivanka sure isn't like Paris.

Pookie

And it is well know that The Donald carries a gun too!
I bet she does as well!

PolarBear

Interesting contrast in how Donald and Ivanka Trump want reasonable protection for themselves and their family.........and Tiger Woods doesn't want ANY protection for himself, his mistresses or his family, in any way, no matter what the situations. You're either a human or your a bacteria.

L Parker

Are you kidding me? Once a stalker always a stalker and the stalkees will never live their life the same way again. The stalkers are far too protected and more often than not, an order of protection only escalates their behavior. These people need to be locked up. And the judges who merely slap their hands without doing their homework are as bad or worse than the stalkers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments