Sandra Bullock Heads to Michael Jackson's Block

4/1/2010 1:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It appears Sandra Bullock is officially on the move ... as in driving on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood through Beverly Hills.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
It looks like Sandra left her house Wednesday around 6pm. She was wearing a big green sun hat that was covering her face. A bodyguard and an assistant blocked her -- with the help of several trusty umbrellas -- as she exited the house through the garage and got into a waiting car.

Sandra got in the backseat of a black Mercedes and the driver whisked her away.

Sandra just pulled into a house ... on the same street where Michael Jackson died.

tis_ruthy

hmmmm

Danielle

Man it must be a slow newsday. Post when she does something interesting. No offense, I love this website.

kpup

WHO CARES!

justme

Leave her alone. She obviously wants/needs privacy. Call off the paps... this is low.

cyringe

Karma is a B!!!!! becarefull when u point fingers at others bcos it might be u next in line and everyone would be pointing at you. now she is in the same shoes, lets see how hard she would hit. ohhhh, i forgot, she already chickened out and went into hiding. sorry Sandra, Jesse is just a bad boy. you found him, dont know why some women think they are the ones to change a man.

Jennifer

I hope she running into the arms of her new lover!!

King Buzzo

TMZ has people camped outside her house? She left 5 minutes ago and we followed her? These monkey will invariably follow her home? They'll most likely scream insults at her for a response?

How is this different from stalking?

Fred

Jeez, leave the poor woman alone and let her leave her house in peace. Isn't she going through enough? Vultures!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

PLLLLLLLEEEEASE DON'T GIVE TIGER ANY BREAKS..STAY FOCUSED ON HIM AND HIS CHICKIS...SANDRA INNOCENT , CUT HER SOME SLACK AT LEAST UNTIL AFTER THE MASTERS! KEEP THE HEAT ON TIGER!!!!

reader

TMZ...I'm disgusted...leave the woman alone!! She may be a "public" figure but this is her private life! No more TMZ for me!

hmmm

She kinda looks like Michael jackson. I hate to be mean to Americas sweetheart but she has had so much plastic surgery. Seeing her on all the covers showcasing her plastic face makes me never want botox.

vee

Leave Sandra and Michael alone! Go harass that rat Conrad Murray! Where are his mug shots?

sb

I used to enjoy your site, now it is just crap and garbage. Following Sandra Bullock, please. That is called "hunting" and we all know how that turned out.
How about the hundreds of pro athlets that everytime they cough you have them plastered all over. Who cares, they learned to throw a ball then they learned to throw their lives in the toilet.
You have become cheap, sleazy and not at all amusing.

JLS

I really wish everybody would stop stalking her. I don't need to know her every move. If it were my choice, and it's not, I would just come out and go about my business. I would ignore the media completely. Take your pics but I am going to press ahead, period. This life she's setting up with all the hiding isn't healthy. She hasn't done anything wrong and her marriage choices with Jesse are NOT our business.

Go Patrick!:)

I agree with "hmmm". Hope she crushes him like a bug and moves on, but srsly, she should lay off of Botox, she's getting a serious case of "Joker" face.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments