« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews -- Emailer Talks 'Suicide Vest'

4/3/2010 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin AndrewsTMZ has more information on the emails a Newport News, Virginia man sent to ESPN's Erin Andrews ... and it's scary.

TMZ broke the story that sexual as well as violent emails targeting Erin have been sent to "The Dan Patrick Show" since last September.

Law enforcement sources have given TMZ specifics about the threats to Erin, who is currently a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars."

March 29, 2010 -- "Dear Dan: I hope Erin Andrews gets murdered in L.A."

March 26, 2010 -- "I hope she gets shot in the face. I would love to see if she can dance away from a hail of gunfire. That would really make my day."

March 14, 2010 -- "I would love to get close enough to her to show her my suicide vest."

And, sources say, there are emails that pose even more of a direct threat to Erin.

We are told the FBI knows the identity of the man who sent the emails. In fact, the man didn't even try hiding his identity in the emails.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

UGGGGHHH

LEAVE HER ALONE

Q

But has she left that torrid employer of hers yet---you know the one that the Deadspin web site reported interns are expected to sleep with the higher ups to move up. What in the world is Erin Andrews doing staying employed there? Her self righteousness is growing tiring when she is a hypocrite about where she works. Steve Phillips abuse of that mentally imbalanced intern sums it all up on how things work there.

Why hasnt Erin left that cesspool?

I'm glad the FBI has identified their guy, but is he under arrest yet?

Robyn

Gee if I was being stalked every couple of months by freaks I would get out of the spotlight and go to Fiji. Why is she all over the tv?

GJS

This is sick. Is it too much to ask for this woman to have a moment of peace in her life?

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME !!! Me Me Me and who? ME !!!! I'm the greatist star, I am by far but no one knows it... ME!!! ...

Cheryl

Have you ever heard of TMI??? Too much information??? You're giving this person exactly what they want, publicity!

Generation Gossip

Poor Erin, she always seems to attract the sickos. I hope she is safe

Check Out GenerationGossip.com

WWWBUKTN

I don't understand what the big deal is. So some fan of her wanted to show off his new vest and to see Erin dance. What's wrong with that, maybe he thought it was stylish and saw that Erin is a smart dresser so he just wanted her opinion and knew she's on Dancing With The Stars so he just wanted to check out her moves. I reasonable individual wouldn't hide his email either if these were his intentions. Perhaps Erin should just stick to sideline reporting instead of being a fashion consultant and she won't have these types of problems in the future.

Law Office of We, Cheatem & Howe

YOUCH

The cops had better get that psycho in custody STAT.

NicNic6580

I'm wondering why all these as*wipes are blaming her for all of this, as if she asked for it? No one deserves, or asks for death threats. Leave the woman alone.

Ben

Sarah Jessica Parker: "I Bonked My Butler!" (New York) First it was hubbie Matthew Broderick who had the easy zipper -- and now it turns out that wife Sarah Jessica Parker also

c

She should just get fat,they would lose interest

A-SLICE

That is so messed up. The poor woman.

TMZBoy

While I do not condone such emails and it's content...I think her boo-hooing on TV about her violations and being peek-a-boo'd at one day and then the next night she's slitherin' away in hootchy-cootchy dresses and simulating sex acts on a television dance floor was a poor descision on her part and opened herself up (pun?)to it.
I'm unable to find pity.

Thunder Thighs

This girl isn't even good looking...what's the deal?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments