« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews -- Emailer Talks 'Suicide Vest'

4/3/2010 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin AndrewsTMZ has more information on the emails a Newport News, Virginia man sent to ESPN's Erin Andrews ... and it's scary.

TMZ broke the story that sexual as well as violent emails targeting Erin have been sent to "The Dan Patrick Show" since last September.

Law enforcement sources have given TMZ specifics about the threats to Erin, who is currently a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars."

March 29, 2010 -- "Dear Dan: I hope Erin Andrews gets murdered in L.A."

March 26, 2010 -- "I hope she gets shot in the face. I would love to see if she can dance away from a hail of gunfire. That would really make my day."

March 14, 2010 -- "I would love to get close enough to her to show her my suicide vest."

And, sources say, there are emails that pose even more of a direct threat to Erin.

We are told the FBI knows the identity of the man who sent the emails. In fact, the man didn't even try hiding his identity in the emails.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Thunder Thighs

U.S. soldiers fought a bloody war in the world, but Hollywood stars affair continued .and led a corrupt life. indulgence sex life, this is not fair, I want to send the nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max 97 shoes to these brave fighters to protact feet.

Lorrie

I'm so sick of hearing about this chick.

Mrs B

They must be coming from Kate Gosselin.

who dat

These emails are WEAK. Obviously written by some bored clown. I wonder who they hired to write them.

MommaBear0511

Leave the girl alone...What is wrong with people? I think she is adorable and have enjoyed her on Dancing with the Stars. She seems like a wonderful person so please just leave her alone and let her live her life.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

She's milking this just like she's milking the peeper video. She's a journalist and knows what "Sensationalism" is all about. During her speech at the stalker's sentencing she said "This isn't over yet". Why did she say that? Because she doesn't want it to be over. A lot of people get death threats--they just don't go public with "poor me" agendas to stay in the news. She reminds me of a neighbor girl who got raped then bragged about it to everyone. If you want something to "go away" you don't go on talk shows all the time keeping it alive by talking about it. Get some braincells if you believe otherwise.

J

Get over yourselves, it is her life, she makes her own choices who are we to judge what is right or wrong.

del

Y'all are like the idiots who say, "The woman was raped, that's terrible. Wait, she wore skirt, in public, after she was raped?!?!? She's supposed to be curled up under her bed acting like a "wounded animal" as that's the only way we will respect her. Forget it! She cant have our pity now because she doesn't fit the M.O. for how we believe victims should behave: beaten."

You people are disgusting. Why should she hide, not dance, not have a job, etc., because nut cases are out there? THEY are responsible for their nutcase behavior, not her.

Lilium

What does one expect from a woman. Women love the attention, even if it's dangerous it's a complete turn on! There is no reason to feel sorry this is the reality of life, she loves it and deep down she is loving the attention (attention whore) as most women on TV are.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3