'Dancing' Judge -- Kate Gosselin Is 'Crap'

4/8/2010 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dancing with the Stars" judge Bruno Tonioli just unloaded on Kate Gosselin, calling her ballroom skills "dreadful," "a catastrophe" and "crap" ... but added it's all "in a good way."

Bruno Tonioli: Click to watch
It all went down on "Lopez Tonight" where the judge also compared Kate to one of the most feared disasters of all time.

Gotta respect the honesty.

Briansgame

I have to admit Puffy, I've never actually watched the show. What you said is very good insight. I guess I was coming at it from the outside looking in, watching a judge on national television, bashing someone that isn't a professional dancer, and pretty much just being a rude man to someone that isn't even there to defend herself. Like I said, I've never been a big Kate fan. But if what you said is true, and I'm sure it is, it's no wonder she's creating the buzz and backlash that she is. Thanks for the insight.

dd

Kate is an RN so she does have skills, in case you didn't know being in the entertainment business is a "REAL JOB" and highly stressful on top of it.

pat

I thought she would leave after the first show cuz all she really wanted was to be seen.

She doesn't want to put in the work that's necessary for this show.

In it for the money and the "fame" nothing else. She doesn't care if she looks like a stiff board.

Now I think people are keeping her there so she can keep up looking like the fool she is.

TeamKate

Kate didn't have a lot of friends when she began filming ‘DWTS, “But now everything has shifted. Jon's claims are so gross that the moms on the show are defending Kate.

Despite reports she “hates” Kate, Pamela Anderson, along with Brooke Burke, “can't believe what she has to go through with an ex like Jon. The cast seems to understand what kind of daily muck she has to go through in dealing with Jon and now it's not such a big deal that she can't be filming and practicing all the time in L.A."

As far as Kate is concerned she will take all the support she can get and fight Jon as long as it takes.

"Kate wasn't too surprised that Jon pulled this latest stunt - it seems like there's always something with him,” our source said. “Jon has no work and no money. He wants the kids so he can play all day and have Kate support him, too. “

Friends also defend her parenting skills, telling Fox411 that she “is a great mom and she is working like crazy to support the kids all by herself. Any judge will look at the big picture and see the only reason she's working is to pay the bills. She would go back to being a full time mom if Jon had a job or income to contribute to the family.

Keep your chin up Kate...You are a strong woman an can beat that DEAD BEAT JON at his own game!
Who cares about all the negative rants some people have about Kate! She is porving everyone wrong daily!!! WTG Kate a lot of us love ya!

Bob

Kate is an RN only if she has kept her credentials current. That would require continuing education, among other things. I do taxes for a living and have yet to see an RN make over $100,000. Those that come close work pool nights and weekends and usually over 40 hours a week.Even if she paid no taxes, after social security she would net about 90k. I doubt that she could pay nannies or daycare, housing, food and transportation on that. I would think TV pays MUCH more then she could make as a nurse. Just because "Jon" the deadbeat doesn't like it that she's getting exposure and he's not does not make what she's doing wring. It would appear she is doing what she needs to in support of her family. If everyone did that the world would be a much better place!

sensible grandma

DID ANYONE EXPECT HER TO BE A GOOD DANCER. SHE HAS NO DANCING TALENT. SO WHAT. GIVE HER CREDIT FOR TAKING ON SOMETHING SO THAT SHE CAN SUPPORT HER KIDS. SURE SOME PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING & CRITIZING HER, BUT I SAY GOOD FOR YOU KATE. YOU ARE MAKING MONEY FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FOR THIS YOU SHOULD BE CONGRATULATED. YOU ARE NOT LIVING OFF THE TAXPAYERS.

Lynn

wow - who's the professional here??! ---shame on you Bruno!

La Toya Jackson

Man I wish she would just go away ... I hate her !!! *The kids are cute tho

La Toya Jackson

Back to me!! .. me me me and who? ME !!! I'm the greatist star, I am by far but no one knows it .. who? ME!!!!

GGG

KATE IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. STOP WHINING AND CRYING, GO HOME TO YOUR LITTER AND STAY OFF TV.

carol

She is doing it because they get $100,000 just for being on the show and if they win, bigger than that. Her "dancing" is painful to watch. She walks through routine. Her partner deserves a gold medal just for being patient - better than I would be with her. No rhythm, no character, no decent facial expressions and just unpleasant to watch. I am celebrating when she is voted off and then sitting back and enjoying the show from that point on.

opi

I agree with the Judge. This no talent PIMP only got on the show on the backs of her exploited children. She has NO TALENT WHATSOEVER. Get her off the show, and off of TV.

LORA

Damn people cut her a break! He is an RN by trade and a mom of 8! She is doing her best... I think that is great that she knows she can't dance and went on the show anyways, which will show her kids that even if your not the greatest at something it dosent hurt to try at all and try your best!
Who cares if she is getting paid for it, she has to feed 8 kids! Every bit of income counts! at least she isnt depending on your tax dollars like that dumb ass octopus or octomom!

Nancy

Where does Bruno come off calling Kate dreadful???? Who is he anyway?? I have NEVER heard of this man or any of the "other judges" before DWTS which in my opion doesn't make "them" any more stars than Kate Gosselin before her reality show. Once Kate leaves the show you will have lost "this" viewer for good Bruno.

LynnT

I cannot stand either one of the Gosselins and I feel very sorry for their kids. Never watched their show, never will, wish they would go away.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments