« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kenyon Martin's Locker Room Tirade -- On Tape

4/8/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the expletive-filled audio recording of NBA star Kenyon Martin going insanely ballistic on his Denver Nuggets teammates when an April Fools' prankster filled his Range Rover with buttered popcorn.

After seeing how the popcorn affected his white interior, Martin -- who's making roughly $16 million this year -- went back into the locker room and told his teammates, "I swear to God, boy ... when I find out who did it ... I'm gonna put my mother f*ckin' hands on one of y'all."

Martin continued, "I'm gonna put my hands on whoever did it ... you best believe dat ... it's f*ckin personal ... you best believe it."

After Martin calmed down, Kenyon learned the perp was the driver of teammate J.R. Smith. The driver later apologized for the prank ... but Martin reportedly won't accept the mea culpa.

To listen to the uncensored version, click here.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

J.

Ah yes.....another O.J. Simpson.

ChuckB

I can relate

Fni

Just because he's rich, doesn't mean money has lost all value for him.

Somebody basically destroyed his car's interior for the sake of an April Fool's Day 'joke', he has every right to be seriously pissed off.

If somebody destroyed his car and he acted like he didn't care, then everyone would be complaining that he's wasteful and doesn't value the dollar.

ChuckB

That's not funny

House Draven

Oh, please. A good detailer can get oil stains out of leather. It's not that big a deal. He really needs to Get Over Himself.

Linda

I'd be highly pissed off too. An April Fool's joke is one thing, but damaging somebody's property is no joke. Whoever did it is a jerk with a bad sense of humor and should pay to have the car's interior spotlessly cleaned or repaired.

?????

No! April Fools pranks should not include destruction of property! The only fool here was the idiot who thought of the prank.

Q

So glad these thugs have now learned not to point guns at one another in the locker room over unpaid gin rummy bets made on Team Charter Flights, now that Arenas has been exposed.

But using your hands as Martin has threatened on another to harm them, can sometimes be just as bad.

Dude ranting on the tape sound just like a thug out the hood discovering somebody stole something from him.

I thought they were all team mates? Such anger. Clean the seats and send the bill to the other dudes driver. Another role model down the drain darn it.

JLS

More TMZ sports with people I've never heard of. TMZ live with Charles and Evan today was a real drag. Nothing but sports and a disdain from Charles at having to do TMZ live in the first place. He said if they were bad at it perhaps Harvey wouldn't make them do it anymore. Not a jolly twosome, that's for sure and I finally stopped watching. Now I know why we go long stretches with nothing but sports stuff on the website. It's what they love!

jan

BLOGABOUTANYONE.COM post anonymous comments about anyone, celebs, coworkers, professionals and more.

jxtr

Buttered popcorn? That's not a prank, that's just plain stupidity. That was not funny.

jxtr

The title should be changed to "Jacka$$ Ruins Vehicle Interior With Buttered Popcorn."

horndog

This is why we can't have nice things in the locker room.

sarah

An uneducated man making millions is pissed about a prank? He should get on his knees and kiss the flag...Only in America people.

Blue Swan

That's the most moronic joke ever...I think he should have cursed the guy out...dude's a 'zome.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments