« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Another Tiger Woods Sky Prank -- En Route

4/8/2010 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The eagle has landed!!!

042210_tiger_banner

The mystery prankster -- who flew a plane banner reading "Tiger: Did you mean Bootyism?" over Tiger's tee-off at the Masters -- has another trick up his sleeve ... and it's gonna fly overhead any minute now.

TMZ has learned the anonymous gagster has ordered up another banner which reads: "SEX ADDICT? YA, RIGHT. SURE. ME TOO!"

If you're in Augusta right now, look up.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bob

lol, knew he'd be back for the Masters ..... frist Clinton, then A Rod and now TIGER !!!!! "wake up people" it's all about money u honestly think they care ????

Bob

Nixon was impeached for covering up a theft .... isn't adultery mentioned in the ten commandments ?

Ms.G

Amazing how ppl with money have their priorities mixed up!

marge

78. Looks like someone is not being affected by the reccession, someone actually took the time and the gas which cost money..to fly their opinion across the game. WOW..wondering who the small minded person was, since he/she have money to waste why not waste it on me or someone else struggling to feed their family.
Amazing how ppl with money have their priorities mixed up!

Posted at 11:12AM on Apr 9th 2010 by Sandra

----------------------------

Because we don't live in a Communist country (yet) and it's his money to do with what he pleases. You are not entitled to anyone else's money. It's lazy, good-for-nothing charity cases like you that are destroying this country.

marge

67. Whoa! What a jealous hater? Not only is Tiger beating you people at your own game. He is taking all of your best looking women and they like what he does to them and you can't stand it so much that you spend all that money to fly your little planes with your little signs. Well guess what that still won't improve your swing or get you laid ha ha ha.

Posted at 10:29PM on Apr 8th 2010 by Susana

-----------------------------------

Clearly you haven't seen these women. Hun, I get why you are angry. I'd be angry too if I was a fat black women and I was routinely passed over for even ugly white chicks by my own black men. Your black men want nothing to do with your kind. It's really sad, but it makes me smile at the same time. :)

marge

THIS GUY IS MY HERO!!! KEEP HUMILIATING THE PREDATOR BUDDY!!! YOU ROCK!!!

marge

Tiger is an f'n pervert. Now we have learned he's porked his neighbor's kid that he's known since she was 14 years old. He needs to be on some sort of watch lists or something.

sarah

Nike's new slogan "Just do her"

Cest Moi

Re # 136, Posted by "Deb"

Dear Deb,

With regards to your response to MightyMad, and I quote;

"If you're a Christian, as your post implies, you're still required to think for yourself" is an oxymoron

Religion, especially the Christianity, does NOT want anyone to think, just follow. You know, some call it (blind?) "Faith"

I call it ignorance, and a crutch.

Go find your shepard, sheep

Deb

Cest Moi:

Your hubris left you blinded and unable to articulate in a manner that was pertinent. I didn’t state my religious views, nor am I interested in yours. My castigation’s merits were derived from what was implied in the post, not from what I personally believe.

I think the fact that you’re living puts forth a good argument for the existence of God though; if evolution were the sole answer, the potential for you would have been wiped out early on. It took the compassion of God to keep the potential for a fool, such as you, in the gene pool.

And, as far as your remark about sheep goes: if you were really as smart as you pretend, you would know we’re all sheep to something. It’s the nature of our being; a philosophical axiom.

You need to take lessons in ad hominem attacks. You’re wit isn’t trenchant enough, especially in delivery, to be successful; nice try though (cough).

And, finally, I’ll paraphrase the esteemed physicist, Stephen Hawking’s: “If the universe is all-inclusive and self contained there’s no need for God. But, if the universe had a beginning it can be supposed there’s a God.”

knw

to 113
He only slept with the white ones because their the easy ones.

Thunder Thighs

well, let me see how mature! I bet Tiger didnt even notice it since he was focusing on the Masters, it was probably either one of the competitors, or someone jealous, like the man who spoke out about him that old fart, or one of the women who said she would be dancing near there, or the attorney for the women, definately someone more than just the general public. I bet he got a lil laugh outta of it though,I would if it were me, probably loosened up the nerves a bit anyhow.I think its pretty stupid. He will win the masters I am sure!

Thunder Thighs

AWESOME!!! LOL!!!

Thunder Thighs

If they got away with that today,....they're very lucky.
That is,..if they didn't end up caught in the end.
That's not going to happen again.
Augusta only has so many airports.

Thunder Thighs