'Pretty Wild' Chick Accused of Club Theft

4/12/2010 11:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alleged Burglar Bunch hottie and E! reality star Alexis Neiers is being accused of trying to steal some cash -- only this time from an ordinary peon.

Alexis and her sister, Tess Taylor, hosted a party at Primal nightclub Saturday night. Sources close to the girls (and multiple club employees) tell TMZ during the course of the evening, the "Pretty Wild" sisters went to the employee lounge several times to use the bathroom. At the end of the evening, the girls were stopped by security and their purses were searched.

We're told security found the ID of a female employee and around $200 cash (allegedly belonging to the employee) in Alexis' purse. Cops were called.

Sources say Alexis told the Atlanta PD she had no idea where the ID came from and that the cash was hers. But, to avoid an incident, we're told she gave back the ID and the money. The cops let the girls go. No charges have been filed.

BTW -- Alexis is due in court this week for the Burglar Bunch's alleged greatest hits.

Primal nightclub just gave us this statement, saying Alexis and Tess "were in no way for certain involved in anything illegal or any other type of misconduct."

Kortni

Who is she and what is Pretty Wild? I only watch E! for the Kardashians, Kendra, Girls Next Door, and their little THS, but I have no clue who these girls are.

Destiny

Yes I dunno how someone's ID that is not my own or my sisters got into my purse... it probably jumped in as i walked by... trying to frame me.... Pfft

lala

KLEPTOMANIA they need to go to twelve steps to stop being theivs! Everytime they are busted its for the same thing stealing stealing stealing! I bet they steal make up and clothes from the mall

qball

these two girls are real role models for are young teen i cant believe e would put this show on there network you have two underage girls drinking on camera and crying that they lose a job because shes a thief and the mother is totally clueless she say its because of the crowd she hangs with maybe she should look at her own kids spoiled rotton thiefs this show should be pulled as soon as shes convicted because peaple cannot profit from crimes they they do take these peaple off the air

twilightmom

Well Mommy! Her friends weren't with her this time, were they? No one but your other classless, take off my clothes and photograph me for $$$, daughter was there.
Maybe your daughter was/is the bad influence on her friends, ever think of that Mommy?
Your kids are SCUM...great job parenting BTW!

Frito

I thought this was a celebrity wesbsite. You guys are sure stretching the boundaries of the definition of celebrity. The one girl sounds like a clepto, hopefully she gets some help with her problem.

Phreaky

ALSO (lol)
Their mom is the biggest idiot I've ever seen and needs to lose custody of her kids.
She home schools them "based on the teachings of The Secret". I'm sorry, when you are home schooling your kids and one of the lessons is talking about how great Angelina Jolie is, YOU FAIL AS A PARENT. Your 15 year old has a tattoo? You have to wait to start home schooling until your 19 year old comes stumbling in the door with a hangover? YOU FAIL AS A PARENT.

Phreaky

First of all, why are they hosting parties at nightclubs when neither are old enough to drink?
Also, after watching their show, Tess has a brain, but sadly Alexis is dumb as a rock. Oh, and once a thief, always a thief.

Aredhel

Why is this skank thief even on TV ? And why wasn't she arrested ? Throw her ass in jail like you would anybody else, whats with the police in that city. She probably gave them all a special favor the ho skank.

Jason Chambers

THEY ARE NOT SISTERS!!! WHY IS TMZ LYING ABOUT THIS RIDICULOUS SHOW?

cassy

All the E channel puts on are trashy girls ...The Kardasians,Kendra on down the line to these two ....

sandy

THANKFULLY, I can't comprehend what these girls' mother is thinking. She puts her young daughters on display as if they are prostitutes and she is their madame. She should be put in jail for child neglect and endangerment. This 'show' has to be the sickest thing on tv, and while I'm not terribly surprised, I am thoroughly disgusted. The girls have ZERO chance of living a decent life, thanks to Mommy dearest. I feel really, really sorry for the girls, even as they act like total sluts. Mommy, after all, set the example.

Jen

Do you know that Chelsea Handler is the executive producer for their show... WTF

Shannon Steward

These two little bitches should get sent to jail and used as sex toys.

Katie711

I hope they throw this witch in jail and throw away the key. WHO the F does she think she is anyway? Oh I don't know how the ID FELL into my bag? Yea ok just like you were too DRUNK to know you were stealing all the stuff from Orlando Bloom's house. THEY FOUND IT IN YOUR HOUSE.. Hope you like the color Orange you self serving self centered wh ore cuz your going to prison and that is where you belong. And SHAME this chicks parents.. WHY they letting her do this kind of crap while she is ON TRIAL... her mother is a DUMB ASS AIR HEAD.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments