Sandra Bullock Met One of Jesse's Girls

4/13/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who settled a sexual harassment lawsuit against Jesse James claims she actually met Sandra Bullock and the two even talked about Jesse ... sources tell TMZ.

0412_sandra_jesse_EX_TMZ_Getty_01

TMZ broke the story about Merilee Gerth, the former executive from West Coast Choppers -- who scored a $725,000 settlement from Jesse James with the help of Gloria Allred.

Sources tell us Gerth and Bullock met after Jesse invited the exec to sit in his box at the Long Beach Grand Prix with Sandra ... mind you, this was precisely when Jesse was allegedly making sexual advances toward the exec.

As for what they talked about ... our sources tell us Sandra said she and Jesse had a ritual each night of talking about who they hated at work that day.

Who knew Sandra hated anyone ... well, at least until now.

Ann

anonymous

Why do people see Sandra as some perfect angel? I find it hard to believe she marries some tatted up nazi lover, and doesn't even notice it. People thought Tiger was an angel, too; now look at him. My bets are she is a bit of a nazi too, or a sympathizer, at least.

Look beyond what hollywood shows you. It's all a lie. Never seen a perfect angel in my life. Let a lone a perfect Millionaire. LOL; the thought alone is preposterous.

SayinSumthin

I also don't understand Sandra's "American Sweetheart" image people are trying to attribute to her. People want to overlook the fact that Jesse James was already married when Sandra creeped into the picture. There is no way she's clean, wholesome, and sweet married to a piece of filth like James. One day the truth is going to come out about her.

Angel420

#1

I dont like Sandra nor Jesse,

but wtf does her age and that fact that she chose NOT to have children have to do with judgment.

RAG ON THAT C*NT ALL YOU WANT, BUT ONLY A TRUE, FAT FCKIN IMBECILE WOULD EVEN THINK LIKE YOU. LETS EXCHANGE PICS, CUZ I KNOW YOU ARE ONE PORKER. GUARANTEE THIS, WHICH IS FINE THAT YOU ARE FAT ANF FUGLY, I COULD CARE LESS, BUT DONT JUDGE INDEPENDENT WOMEN, CHILDREN ARE NOT THE ANSWER TO HAPPINESS. NOT FOR EVERYONE. YOU ARE DEAMEANING TO ALL WOMEN,

SO

FU

FAT

FCKIN
F-TARD.

ALL THE SKINNY FOLKS,

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

aliceadams

Nice ghoulish article … very fitting for the season and impressively damn interesting.

electriczipper

Hey Angel..is that how much you weigh? 420 ha ha,The only loser on here is you.

NeverMind

"Who knew Sandra hated anyone ... "???
Everybody has a dark side.

NeverMind

1. Sandra Bullock: mid-40s, no kids, dating complete losers. Says more about her than him.

Posted at 12:57 AM on Apr 13, 2010 by Ann

Really? The verdict is in???
Loosen up a little! It is like you said. She is a grown woman, and she is free to make her own choices in life, such as whether or not to have kids, or whom to date. Or marry, for that matter.

Ms. X

I'm so glad that Sandy has made the right decision and is moving on and leaving that cheating man. I hope she doesn't blame those "down on their luck" chicks. It was her husband who deceived her.

jaques kallis

After knowing one another for a couple years, Sandra Bullock and Jesse James tied the knot. Here's information on how Jesse and Sandra met, their wedding, and more.

antoniah

"our sources tell us Sandra said she and Jesse had a ritual each night of talking about who they hated at work that day."

"sources" come in all forms. When you are able to directly quote Sandra saying "I and Jesse have a ritual..." then you can also say "Who knew Sandra hated anyone ..." until then, one too many assumptions.

Angel420

#6

420 means you need to chill and burn one , you dorkzilla

try 110 lbs, I run 5 times a week,

send a pic baby. I will

FAT PEOPLE ON HERE ARE ALWAYS SO CRITICAL OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS

TO ALL FAT F*CKS:

QUIT B*TCHING AT THE WORLD BECASUE YOU ARE ADDICCTED TO CRACK (FOOD) IT IS THE SAME SERIOUS ADDICTION, YET EVERYONE ELS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAT??

WTF?

ACTUALLY, DONT SMOKE A J, YOU WILL GET MUNCHIES AND EAT EVEN MORE.

PEACE TO EVERYONE ON HERE, EXCEPT IF YOUR FAT.

FAT FOLKS SUCK MONKEY DIX.

CHEERS!!

GO HAVE A DONUT

Angel420

AND NO, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE SPELLING. LEAST OF MY WORRIES IN LIFE.

FAT PEOPLE MAKE ME WANNA VOMIT.

LIFE IS FUN, ADVENTUROUS AND YOU ARE FULL OF VITAL ENERGY WHEN YOU ARE LEAN.

FAT FCKS HATE EVERYBODY, SO NOW, WE HATE ALL OF YOU TOO.

FAT PEOPLE ARE DUMB AS DIRT.

FAT PEOPLE ARE NEVER JOLLY

FAT PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS JEALOUS

FAT PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME TO ME AS A PERSON WITH COCAINE RUNNING DOWN THEIR NOSE, FAT FCKS CAN NOT HIDE THEIR ADDICTION, SO THEY ARE ASHAMED, THEY CAN HIDE AND EAT, BUT IT SHOWS...LOL

IT IS NOT OU FAULT #6 IS A FAT-TARD. QUIT BLAMING THE WORLD FOR YOUR FAT.

FOOD IS YOUR CRACK, YOU LOSER.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE FAT. i get men easily, when you are in great health, you options rise .

fat folks should never be allowed at swimming pools

thats for certain, their fat makes me wanna vomit

Kelly

I think I understand now, Any GROWN WOMAN can knowingly, willingly have concentual sex with a man (married or not) and if said man OR his wife ever in the course of their lifetime come into any money...said woman can "settle" for hundreds of thousands of dollars?!?!

Geez, I know some women that are abt to be multi millionares!!

Unbelievable!

What a way to make a living, huh?! No wonder morals and ethics are all but gone these days.

I'm a woman too, but can a man get rich quick like that?!
Just curious...

All's fair in love and war....right?!

The measure of a Man should still be his word, not the size of a bank account!!

Angel420

#15

Balls?

Yummy..I luv me sum balls

not fat balls.