'Billy the Exterminator' Star -- Busted for Roaches

4/13/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'Billy the Exterminator' StarOne of the stars of "Billy the Exterminator" was the one buggin' out this weekend -- when cops in Louisiana busted the guy for felony marijuana possession.

TMZ has learned Ricky Lee Bretherton -- one of the bug fighters on the A&E reality show -- was arrested on April 10 when a routine traffic stop turned into a big, green drug bust.

According to Leesville PD, officers approached Bretherton's car and located a "quantity of suspected marijuana as well as a container that had more suspected marijuana as well as drug paraphernalia."

Bretherton and a female passenger were each arrested. Bretherton was charged with felony weed possession, felony drug paraphernalia possession and a traffic charge.

Bretherton's bond was set at $4198 -- he was released on his own recognizance.

MamaP

It's all Reagens fault. Geez its just pot!
Isn't this country wasting enough money?

Sweetladyblue

Waste of taxpayers money busting Ricky. Weed is nothing compared to nasty heroin or meth.

Anonymous

I wonder if Billy's toilet paper is made of spikes.Everything else is.If i had to hear billies mouth 24-7 i would smoke dope too.

bubby

neither billy or ricky smokes weed you are the ones on crack

Lisa

Please don't cancel the show I love it. If people aren't smoking dope around kids leave them alone.

jesuswasahippie

that explains why hes always so mellow compared to billy. its a rad show though, makes me laugh

chris

I love this program and especially Billy, he's very intelligent and extremely professional...I also like his family and the way they treat each other, his mother, Donnie is very sweet and very protective for her family, I think she is wonderful!

Them Nuts

Of course this dude smokes. You would have to smoke to go after some of those animals and bugs this dude deals with. Fire it up Ricky ;)

Verl

I just watch the show with Billy treating Roaches . I never seen or heard of anyone except Billy on this show getting rid of Roaches with just one treatment ect. If anyone can confirm this please advise me and let me know what the name brand of caulking was used. I have been fighting them Roaches and each time I think that they are gone I see another one,every now and then crawling around. Any advice on the material that was used or one that is stronger that can be purchased over the counter please email me at vlbpk@yahoo.com Thanks Verl

Joyce

I really love the show. As for Ricky,what he does in his spare time shouldnt be aired for the public to comment on. If he wasnt in "PUBLIC VIEW" then we wouldnt even know anything about it. All this talk about his "CRAZY MOM and FAMILY"... I'm sure you only think you know what your talking about since your probably going by what you see on TV or sites like this one.Anyway...LOVE THE SHOW!!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!!

Death-From-Above

#15. Shut Up

Jen

Hey Moe...I get MTV and E. And for the people who dont like the show...simple solution, dont watch it. Met this guy today. He was very sweet. People make mistakes its just that some get caught when others dont. Glad there is only one true judge or noone would be left on this earth...find some goodness people and be happy.

prosb1070

Impeach obama! Save America! Support sb-1070!

Ricky, it would be an honor to smoke with you!

Jack Connors

If i had to catch the critters,and reptiles he (Billy ) does, Do ya Blame Him and His Bro? Jack

Carl Spackler

Billy the Exterminator rules!! If you have ever seen Saving Silverman he fits the role perfectly. An aging glam rocker who always gets bit by his prey. lolol