Kate Gosselin's Bro: They Even Faked Christmas

4/14/2010 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin just got scrooged by her brother.

Kate Gosselin's Brother

Kevin Kreider just testified in the child welfare hearing in PA that the 8 kids were forced to fake Xmas during the filming of "Jon & Kate Plus 8."

Kreider claimed the production crew needed to get a shot, showing a big reaction when the kids came downstairs to unwrap their gifts.

So the crew made the kiddies fake a reaction, Kreider claims.

Kreider says the kids were psychologically confused ... why should they be different from Jon?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

noneofyourbusiness

My question is-is if these kids were in harms way, why didn't her brother step up and say something then? I don't doubt what he is saying is true, but the timing is a bit suspicious.

Rita

With a brother like that who needs enemies?

Rita

And why is Gloria Allred in the background, someone tell her this is not a Tiger Woods case.

dd

Nothing worse than a TRAITOR!

MaryMac

Please...how many of us have had our kids fake Christmas reactions to get the shot ourselves? I remember my dad doing it when we were kids too with his movie camera. We kind of acted the whole thing out. They will need to come up with more evidence than they faked a reaction on Christmas morning.

$$

OMG..they faked Christmas?!?!?! Take the kids away from Kate right now and give them to some FAKE parents...that should fix them...

MaryMac

@Rita----I believe Gloria Allred is in the background because there are cameras there... ;)

aleximaq

AND....my kid fakes it every Christmas....lol

renee

MaryMac, it's hard to impress me and you have me rolling on the floor.

gloomhound

What a load... What's next "They made to kids play in the yard to look like they were having fun!"

That man is a tool.

kelly

this guy is us mad he didn't make any money.what kind of douche does that to his sister.he's an *******.

onlyinPA

They both did speak up way back in 2008. They were called to testify before the PA Legislature as they Representatives work on a new Child Labor Law. Gloria Allred was there along with Paul Petereson, and the PA Dept of Labor who seems to have given a 'bye' to TLC who did not have the proper work permits and were in violation for FIVE years while filming this family.

Stephanie

Some brother....

But Jon isn't blameless if they were 'traumatized' or whatever. He was in it and enjoyed the money and the perks. All I have to say if Jon puts all the blame on Kate because he believes the show was harmful but wouldn't stand up at the time it was being filmed, what kind of father would he be if he was the custodial parent?? He doesn't have the stones to stand up for the kids. Kate will stand up and be heard. Jon is such a loser and the brother is just hatin' because he is so jealous.

renee

MaryMac, I'm hard to impress. Your have me rolling on the floor.

Jason Chambers

Whore master Gloria in the back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments