'Prison Break' Star Lets It All Hang Out

4/16/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been a little less than a year since "Prison Break" went off the air, but that hasn't stopped Wentworth Miller from becoming a big star.

media_removed_tmz

Rockin' a lot more, er, hair, the curvy 37-year-old went for a much needed hike in L.A. on Thursday.

This is how he rolls.

Jai

He's still an incredibly good looking man. He grew his hair out and gained a few pounds.... big deal.

AngieBaby

STILL the cutie, I'd do him in a minute.

JVJ

Poor Wentworth. Never be comfortable in your own skin. Apparently other people have a problem with it. *insert eye roll here*

Paul

He looks like he aged about 20 years here...maybe for a movie role? He used to be so HOT...:( He seems like a nice guy though

Macheche

OMG. wats wrong with the guy, he is losin it. i cant biliv , i used be this crazy fan n had a "crush" on that guy. he was fly now he can pass for a couch potato n boy scout.

Racemeimagirl

I actually am refusing to believe that is him. I mean, I know he is gay anyway, but I'll take my fantasy version.

stacy

LOL

I LOVE HIS MINI AFRO!!!

NOW I CAN SEE HIS BLACK SIDE OF HIM LOVE IT

sskiles

Holy ****! And seriously? I had no idea he was a 1/4 black when his head was shaved. I really wish I hadn't seen this picture. I want to go back to the good 'ole days when his image in my mind was still pristine and beautiful. Haha. Time to start hitting the gym again!

maria

omg..is that realy wentworth miller the hot guy from pb?what happened 2 him?

Bibi

He´s not skinny anymore and he decided to take a break from daily shaving, so what! Sure he's still prettier than each one of you, carpers.

LOVE YOU, WENTY!!

Buttercup321

so what if he is 1/2, 1/4 whatever he is Black. I am Italian and Black , people ask me -- I will explain if needed but I just say Im Black. My kids who are even more mixed ( their dad is all white) than I am also let anyone who asks know they are Black. Its really sad that in 2010 we still must label people, and Im sure WM will lose a lot of white women fans, which is sad because he is still the same person he was when you thought he all white.

BTW, many Jewish people have "Black" hair ( other whites too), so if by chance thats whats is making him different in your eyes, then we need ALL guys with shaved hair to grow it out.
There, crisis averted.........

A

Hasn't everyone received the memo about Hollywood actors looking one-dimensional? That's how they're supposed to look during filming; camera-ready via being thin, toned and made-up. So what if Wentworth Miller (and MANY OTHER Hollywood types) gains a few pounds during their jobless periods? I'd imagine at some point they would get tired of projecting their film image, and tap into their desire to look like an actual human being.

FMJemena (UP Manila)

Well, doesn't WENT have a new film to shoot in May called "The Mourning Portrait"? Maybe his new look is for the film.

kristen

Meh, I'd still do him!!!!! And he's a quarter black as opposed to a quarter back. And still fine as hell, to me. I just can't believe he's 37, I thought he was younger than that. Oh well, call him a fatty if you will, I'd still take him around the block and back.

laura

Si vous parler francais ecoute tes maintnant tres moche je te trouvait mieux avant