Seagal's Ex

'Not Surprised' By

'Sex' Allegations

4/20/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Seagal's ex-wife, Kelly LeBrock, tells TMZ she's "not surprised" by the allegations that Seagal treated a former female employee as his own personal "sex toy."

LeBrock -- who had three children with the action star during their marriage from 1987 to 1994 -- added, "I will refrain from saying anything specific now because of our 3 children."

And why is Kelly so tight lipped? Well, here's a small clue ... LeBrock told us, "I have many shocking things to say about Mr. Seagal which will be known soon when my book comes out."

And that folks is what we call "a tease."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

J

E GADS! Those lips of hers are out of control! Like collegen injections much, Kelly?

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

KOOKY bear, KOOKY bear,
Say your prayers.
KOOKY bear, KOOKY bear,
Blow out the light.
KOOKY bear, KOOKY bear,
Say good night.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ T O O T !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ T O O T !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

balls

balls

Charo

First time I saw his new show I liked it...but then I did a search on him and found that he had cheated with the nanny while living with his wife and ended up marrying her. Low class, trashy thing to do. These allegations dont surprise me either. Hes kinda creepy all the way around.

After Seagal left his first wife Miyako Fujitani to go back to the United States,[25][26] he married former Days of our Lives actress Adrienne La Russa, despite his divorce to Fujitani not yet being finalized. During his marriage to La Russa he met actress/model Kelly LeBrock, with whom he began a relationship and who eventually became pregnant with his child. When news of this emerged, Seagal's marriage to La Russa was annulled and he then married LeBrock on September 5, 1987. In 1994, LeBrock filed divorce papers citing "irreconcilable differences". During this time it emerged that Seagal was having an affair with Arissa Wolf, who was hired to be a nanny to Seagal and Lebrock's children.

fastdriver

OMG! Another big lipped Hollywood "beauty"! She won't talk because of her kids, BUT she will write a book? Guess her kids are illiterates! Money, money, money! Does anyone NORMAL live in Hollywood?

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Kelly LeBrock used to be the spokesmodel for Pantene hair products and used to say: "Dont' hate me because I,m beautiful"
After that picture, no prob!!!

Oommercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R573nhpEnLM

never

Way to drop the ball TMZ. You didn't say a word about her getting kicked in the face by a horse.

Kim

Didn't Seagall have a baby with his nanny while he was married to Lebrock? Also Jenny McCarthy claims he is a total pig and asked to see her boobs. He sounds like s*** to me.

Bill

Um, actually I think she's so tight-lipped because she's yet another Hollywood figure who paid some ridiculous plastic surgeon to make her look like a humanoid monster... Kind of tight-faced too...

keef

damn, she sure turned into a scary lookin hag

Dean Allan Wiegert

Ya Kelly,who fooled around on who first,Ms. Inocent???????

Gina

WH0 CARES

tareke

www.7mmel.com

eh

funny how everyone hates that guy but they sure as hell don't mind using his name to sell their crap. Even his first wife still uses his name whenever they print fliers to do aikido seminars.
Seagal may be a jerk, but he is one of many swimming in the same sea.

Marie

I am so happy that finally sites like this are out there and there show , to tell us all the dirty on the STARS .... i am sooo happy not to be one of them "Stars" HAHA

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5