The Situation Takes One on the Kisser

4/20/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation is back to his old "Jersey Shore" tricks and creepin' on chicks in Miami.

media_removed_tmz
The 28-year-old inhaled the face of some girl who looked a bit like Jwoww on Monday.

Fortunately, wingman Pauly D didn't have to jump on any grenades this time.

Jason

WHY is this crap even WORTH reporting?? Another bunch of TALENTLESS people with NO REDEMING value to society...You guys getting PAID to keep em in the NEWS??? The women are ALL quite unattractive..SNOOKIE??? Bombshell class ugly...I know you won't publish this as YOU WON'T get paid by THERE PUBLICISTS...

electriczipper

If there is truely a God he will come down today and take away all these worthless people and send them to Hell...that includes most actors and actresses and wanna be reality show people

DK

Man, we are so hungrey for entertainment,we (not me) 'honor' these fools, let alone a high paying show that proves how worthless they are... like Kate, all she did was have a litter, nothing to idoloize for sure.

Missy

According to unnamed sources, The Situation has a little bitty pee pee

Shady's Lady

How seriously lame is it that anyone, including this writer to ever comment here. Together now. LAME! Ok now that we have established that distressing reality. Everyone cheer up and get a life. Light up. It's 4/20! I'm gonna take a history trip and fire up some doors..

Just Sayin

yuck!

Elmer Flobbergob

I hope he's had his shots and I hope she gets checked for every disease known to man.

sherry

holy mother of Mary, this guy is off the charts disgusting

Belladonna

OMG! He looks like he's eating her face! Gross kisser I'm sure!
@Missy, it's obvious that he has a small penis...that's why he builds up the rest of his body.

jb

Is That A Guy he's Kissing???

JJ

That mouth is riddled with disease......

mel

I'll never understand why people waste so much energy on hating. Don't like this guy, then avoid him. You can pick which stories you read and you don't have to comment on everything.

Yep, I'm a fan of the show like millions of others although this guy is not my favorite. They are single people having a good time! I only wish someone would have paid me to party back in the day!

Stop hating & go find your own happiness!

Sarah

That is gross. That girl is such trash! Where is your self respect?

DK

All have rights to comment on this item, including you - it's not hating, it's simply odd that anyone takes them seriously or considers them important - and that makes people comment, negative and postive.

samantha

You would have to be trash, to be caught kissing this ugly, feckless, piece of ****. The Situation sucks, and is a moral reprobate. Hopefully he catches AIDS and dies. I tired of seeing his fugly face everywhere!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments