Kate Gosselin Stomachs Herself

4/28/2010 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin may not have developed rhythm or grace during her amazing stint on "Dancing with the Stars" -- but she did lock down a tight tummy.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 35-year-old mother of eight showed off her flat stomach while heading to an organic cafe in Pennsylvania on Wednesday.

When you have two reality shows in the works, you gotta look as good as humanly possible.

lynn

Everyone could look that way if they had plastic surgery. Wish we were all as lucky as her. Wouldn't it be nice to look that way naturally without plastic surgery. Why though does she have to wear that out---wants more attention is all I can think of!!!

ASHLEY

UHHH, THATS NOT FROM DWTS, THATS FROM THE TUMMY TUCK. AND SHES ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE DOES THE TV GIGS FOR HER CHILDREN...WHICH I RARELY SEE HER WITH HER CHILDREN WHEN THEY TAKE PICS OF HER. WHY CANT SHE JUST ADMIT THAT SHE REALLY JUST LIKES TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT. IT MAY JUST MAKE ME HAVE RESPECT FOR THE LADY.

Sonicman

Look how much tanning spray she has on

wanda

Oops, I forgot to add to my last comment, she had the artificial hair done also, $7500.00, which kids account did that come from. If we all ignore her, she might go away.I thought her face looked fat on DWTS, she looks out of sorts. Let her get a real job and try to defend her life then. Poor Jon, no wonder he "got out of Dodge" when he got the chance. I know he misses his kids, but he is probably glad to get rid of Kate, she is such a bully with her stone face on DWTS, thats what she portrayed with Jon.

dessertgirl

What decent woman goes out to eat in a sports bra? Kate gets trashier by the minute.

wanda

Please! Her tummy is flat because she had a free tummy tuck, and boob job, the kids $ paid for the boob's. The face is plastic now also, she just had $35,000.00 of Botox and Restalyn done alond with a few nips and tucks.

dirty diana

michelle i agree you are pretty wrong on the situation and for someone not even wanting to mention how loose ...er tight kate is you sure went on to explain, maybe you will be kates new lover.... after she dumps steve of course, and steves wife sues this ignorant bitch THEN she might go away!!! she is loving the parvs and she knows it!!! wonder if she'll love them when they catch her going to her PARENTING CLASS???? i hope so!!! she's a f$%kin joke!!

Dana

Where are the kids? I know I never had time to run around and make myself look like a Hollywood Star and compete in any dance competitions raising my baby.

john

A BUS MORE LIKE A 747

dirty diana

NARCISSIST KATE , YOU STILL DON'T LOOK GOOD!!!

Moe Greene

#78 -- Brett was doing fine until he made a comment about Kate's vag and the women posting on this thread beat him upside the head. Now he can't talk about her vag since he is a veg.

dirty diana

I so wish that I could be on reality tv so I could get a paid tummy tuck, boob enhancement, facials, extensions and the whole 10 yards. Maybe then this old grey mare would be what she used to be. :-)

Posted at 1:50 PM on Apr 28, 2010 by Enough Already

sorry, in this country you gotta have 8 to 12 to 14 cash cows then pimp them out, then just try to be famous on your own, God I pray this talentless ho would go home and stay!!! WE DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOUR ON THE STATE, FOOD STAMPS AND ALL JUST GO HOME!!!!!!!

dirty diana

It's a good thing she has other people raising her kids so she has time to work out, have the makeover, dance on tv, etc.

I can imagine what she'd look like without the nannies.

I hope and pray she and Jon disappear from the airwaves soon...

Posted at 12:10 PM on Apr 28, 2010 by eyeroll

God me too, can't stand this fake ass bitch and never will. why bret micheals?!??? YOUR POST WAS MY WORDS EXACTLY AND SO GOOD I HAD TO RUN IT AGAIN. if anybody had as much work done as this ho they'd look tight too, i also agree she is plastic inside and out!!! her heart is with the kids though!!!! bull****!!!

Just Sayin

She's become so Hollywood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heather

where do you get that she is not "tight" down there? she had a c-section, its not like the sextuplets all came out naturally