Marley Shelton Arrested for DUI

5/1/2010 4:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned actress Marley Shelton was arrested last night for suspicion of driving under the influence.

Cops tell TMZ Shelton was pulled over at around 10:30 PM in Hollywood. She was given a field sobriety test (which didn't go so well) and was taken into custody.

Shelton -- who appeared in "Grindhouse," "W," and "Women in Trouble" -- posted $5,000 bail and was released early this morning.

Trainwrecks

and who exactly cares about this ? even after they said who she was, i still don't know and i like it that way

Phreaky

Who is this?

jane

If I knew my husband Beau Flynn was addicted to coke and chasing other woman, I would probably do the same....

Zorch

I don't know who this gal is and I don't care
if she wants to ruin her life with booze or drugs.
That's her choice.

But DON'T DRIVE when you are under the influence.

erica

its wendy preffercorn from the sandlot!

ManiacalZebra

Who is she and why should I care?

Michael

Who cares about those other movies she was in, yes some were good but her best role was 'Wendy Peffercorn' in THE SANDLOT!!!!!!!!!!

Susie

File this under WHO CARES AND WHO THE HECK IS SHE? NOT A STORY!

chickenrex

Marley, pleeeeeeze. You're hot, you've got talent, I'm a fan, and one LiLo is enough. Get your s*** together, 'kay?

Chickenrex

Marley, pleeeeeze. You're hot, you've got talent, I'm a fan of yours, and one LiLo is enough. Get your s*** together.

beau

WHO IS THIS? Other than an idiot..WHY do people with money or millions go out a night of drinking , dont hire a driver, get caught? I HATE DRUNK DRIVER'S

Violette-Blue

I always liked Marley. She's been in some great movies & tv shows. Always seemed like she had it together. She just had her first baby a few months ago. I hope this is just one mistake that she will make. Such a shame! She really is a good actor.

andy

Can't believe that she couldn't find a "creative" way to encourage the cops to simply escort her home. Now, she'll spend at least several months trying to work this out. Hopefully, she will attend her traffic safety classes, and not skip like Lindsay did ! ! ! Wish her the best of luck . . .

pops

Who cares? DUI is normal. Even if you're innocent there's no way to fight it. Cops, towns, and states need money. It's no more dangerous than talking on the phone/texting, turning around to yell at your kids, etc...

Smartie Pants

It was her birthday today. I'm sure she was out with friends or family to dinner to celebrate and had literally had one too many to drive. I'm not condoning drinking and driving, but I think she did something 90% of the people reading this have also been guilty of doing. She just had sh*t luck.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments