Conan

Collateral Damage in

Leno's Terror Joke

5/5/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jay Leno cracked a joke on his show last night, implying that the Times Square bombing suspect doesn't just support terror ... he also supports Conan O'Brien.

During the gag, Leno created a fake Facebook page for Faisal Shahzad -- on which he claims the perp was a member of several online groups, including Al Qaeda, the Pakistan Frequent Flyers Club ... and Team Coco.

Zing?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

denise

dirty pool

BananaHammock

Funny...

rexcars

Pretty funny from a guy who's not funny

Lowhangers

You are a A-HOLE Leno......I really don't care for eather of you, but, I know a A-HOLE when I see one...................

Meow

Spell check is a wonderful invention

Abe

I LOVE IT!!! Jay, you're brilliant. I didn't notice this when I watched the monologue last night, but would have laughed my ass off even harder if I had. Thanks for bringing it to my attention here, Harvey. JAY LENO IS THE FUNNIEST MAN ON EARTH.

furgitaboutit

Hee! Big improvement over his Washington Correspondents' Dinner routine.

Sounds like this may never end.

Abe

Actually, I don't think even a terrorist would watch Conan O'Brien. CONAN IS THAT UNFUNNY.

joyful3000

That's a little low...even for Jay.

Some Faustkateer

I think it very funny! I also like George Lopez' joke that he and Conan were Team LoCo....

james

so leno back stabs conan, blames the tonight show conflict on him, and then attacks him? what a ****

chaz

super low class and a lame joke at that. jay has never been funny. it is sick how someone with such little talent has gone so far. who watches him to even catch this ****??

james

Jennifer

I used to think David Letterman was a big baby when Jay took the Tonight Show over from Johnny Carson.

In light of the whole Conan mess, I now see that Jay is a conniver and a backstabber. Team COCO (LOCO - lol George Lopez). Karma's a b!tch, Jay.

Nate

WOW! Jay, any respect I had for you is completely gone. Had I known you were this disgusting, I would not have faithfully watched you for over 15 years. I hope you get pushed of a cliff driving a steam car.

DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW HOST IS JAY LENO. AMEN

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments