« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lawrence Taylor: I'm Innocent

5/6/2010 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawrence Taylor Proclaims His InnocenceLawrence Taylor is proclaiming his innocence against an allegation that he raped an underage girl in NY this morning.

TMZ spoke with LT's lawyer, Kenneth Gribetz, who tells us Taylor is adamant that he's not guilty.

Gribetz also tells us LT -- who is still behind bars in the Town of Ramapo -- is "extremely upset about the situation."

Officials will hold a news conference to address the situation in a few hours.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

flip[wilson

I'm innocent, I tell ya! I thought she was fourteen!

Elmer Flobbergob

Does anybody really expect him to admit to raping the little whore?

susani

without proper investigation They just let a man out of jail 29 years after the fact because he wasn't guilty as charged..we are a sad world.. He is Really Innocent

Rob J

OJ was innocent too! lol

SportsGrl

Hes Innocent ..He really paid $250 and thought she was 14 ..

sid

Nasty-ass man.
He certainly knew she wasn't 18 and I hope he gets several years in jail. Nasty ass pig. Man is he ugly.

DANA

acctualy he s ****ing HOT !!!

chad Dumas

This guy is a BIG JERK ends a mans football career and makes fun about it on TV its time to Stop this Iam a star I can do this well crack
head you will probley get a smack on the wrist and a huge fine but
you get brother Al and Brother Jessie to get with you and you will
back out behind the velvet rope before you know it oh Iam sorry
did I say rope.

Ranger

If a 16 year old girl shows up with a black eye when you called for a hooker. You help her!!!! That's not a hooker, that's a slave! Men pay for sex all the time and I'm not against prostitution! It should be legal what you do with your own body.

But she's 16 and has a black eye!!! You're ****ed now Lawrence!!!

Ivory

Every man in America if they haven;t has a fantisy of being with a young girl. Stop always blaming the MEN These little TRAMP A girlz know exactly what they are doing. They talk to their parents any kind of way as youbg as ten , twelve years old maybe younger, thery dressing up in clothes which make them look way older than their actual age you have some PARENTs putting these/their own KIDS on the block. Start locking up some of thse young girls, some of this stuff will stop. They have fake ID's, they wear revealing clothes, boyz their age don't interest them, IT's all about the benjamins

THE SHEENY MAN

I'm 14 and think he looks passionate!!! Please be my chocolate daddy.