Conrad Murray Supporters Plan Demonstration

5/9/2010 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's supporters are pissed off that only Michael Jackson fans are represented when the doc shows up in court ... and we've learned they're planning a big, big demonstration at next month's preliminary hearing.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Sources close to Murray tell us a group of his friends, patients and fellow church members -- numbering in the "hundreds" -- will be outside the courthouse at Murray's next court hearing to show solidarity.

We're told the group will rent buses in Houston and Las Vegas -- where Dr. Murray has his medical practices -- and drive them to L.A. for the June 14 court date.

We're told the catalyst for the sojourn was that pesky banner that flew over the courthouse at the last court hearing, demanding justice for MJ.

We have some signage ideas for next month's rally:

-- "Conrad Murray doesn't kill people. Propfol does."
-- "Michael killed himself. Get over it."
-- "Black or white, free Conny tonight!"
-- "Conrad is no smooth criminal."
-- "Everyone makes mistakes -- allegedly."

LoveUmore

LMAO they are right about one thing though, Murray is not a smooth criminal. We all cought on to his role in this story quite a bit to soon for that don't you think. Maybe the running and being unfindable for days kinda gave it away don't you think?

I'm not saying he is a murderer, though it does feel that way very much to me. But since i wasn't there it's up to the judges (and jury i guess) to decide upon.

Murray has every right to bring supporters with him, also he has every right to a fair trial just like everyone else. But that doesn't mean he is right or innocent. Even if Michael asked him to do whatever he did, he's a doctor for f*cks sake! he's the professional and he should have refused because that's what he was paid for, to take care of Michael Jacksons' health, not to grant every wish that he might have made!

Lee lee

Ok Ok ...the POINT is Michael Jackson = Drug abuser
Conrad Murray = Doctor

See the problem? Who the hell was responsible for Duty of care??? The Patient or the Doctor?
And to the people who believe Murrays possible defense, which is that Michael did this to himself......... Why would we beleive that.
Michael had been treated with propofol many times( so the stories go )..so If he wanted to kill himself, or self medicate, he would never had needed a Doctor would he?
BTW....I hope the Dr Deaths busload of supporters are prepared to do the" Meet and Greet" with all of the MJ fans. I hope there's a TMZ live feed of that...Should be quite a show. I just wonder what team Arnie and Jason will be on??

Dereck

Conrad Murray did little kids every where a favor

Missy

MJ was not a pedophile. I can't believe Murray has "supporters"

Lee lee

Oh Dereck..is that the best ya got?? Only seen that posted here a couple of hundred times. YAWN!!

Teresa

You people sicken me! You are playing right into what the killer Murray wants. You are not MJ Fans if you are adding quotes like his pityful followers are! Murray will go down sooner or later! Because he will always do things like that for the money. He is a greedy selfish person. If I were his followers I would watch my back while your support him.

Rest in Peace MJ! Love you more! You are an angel in my heart. I love you with all my heart and soul.

janicebyrne

Murray killed his patient. Anyone supporting Murray is supporting a killer. Shame on them all.

DANA

justice for Conrad Murray!!!

barf

Yeah, right...

A doctor uses anaethesia to treat insomnia, in an environment absolutely unfit for a procedure like that. Leaves the patient unattended.

Now that is something that is worth being supported.

Get a grip! MJ fan or not, this DOCTOR swore an oath which says: "[...] I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. [...]"

And: "[...] If I fulfill this oath and do not violate it, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and art, being honored with fame among all men for all time to come; if I transgress it and swear falsely, may the opposite of all this be my lot. [..."]

He is a shame for the medical profession.

Biggi

give me a break...holy ****...cant believe this.
Oh Michael,sweet Michael, I want you back!

Linda

AMAZING how some people are too STUPID to see the big picture here and that is simply that Murray KILLED someone! GET REAL HERE! This "doctor" which I use the term loosly deserves what he gets and I do not feel sorry for him. Now, I bet if it were one of his "supporters" relative or family memeber Murray killed they would feel a lot different about the man and his practices. HE DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL. AND HE KILLED SOMEONE. END OF DISCUSSION. He deserve jail and nothing else. Jail for Murray is what it should be, and trust me any judge will look right past his "supporters" and what BS they got to say. The facts and evidence are all the proof that is needed. MURRAY KILLED SOMEONE, HE LIED, HE USED DRUGS ILLEGALLY ON SOMEONE, AND HE SHOULD GET IN TROUBLE FOR WHAT HE DID. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

de

Too many people let their personal feelings about Michael Jackson get in the way of what this man Murray did, and if it happened to someone they cared about, they would certainly NOT be making such flippant comments about it, let alone be thinking of supporting it. Conrad Murray was wrong for what he did, there's no two ways about it. A responsible and ethical doctor would not do what he did, not in a million years, so he deserves to be punished for it. Michael Jackson had to pay for his mistake with his life, and people think this guy should get away scot free? If it wasn't so tragic it would be laughable.

K

I feel a riot coming on

Vera

If MJ was really a pedophile (which he was not)some of you make it seems like he was molesting all the children in the world and now that he's dead they are all safe. What a moronic asumption, just made with the intention to hurt, since in the world right now the abuse of children is on the rise, and you all take all so sportly and lightly just as a banner to defend your absurd point of view. I hope you all go to hell while still alive!!!!

esther

Conrad needs bags from bagsarecheaphere to carry his prescriptions in