Alexis Neiers

Cops Deal,

Gets Jail Time

5/10/2010 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alexis Neiers just got 180 days in jail for her role in the Burglar Bunch crimes.

Neiers pled no contest and was also placed on three years felony probation and ordered to stay away from Orlando Bloom's home.

Neiers was accused of stealing nearly $600,000 worth of stuff from Bloom -- a hearing was set for a later date to determine how much restitution she must pay.

The "Pretty Wild" star was ordered to surrender by June 24.

UPDATE: According to court documents, the property stolen from Orlando's home includes 5 Rolex watches worth $450,000 total, a $20,000 ring, two paintings worth $25,000 total and $4,000 in cash.

my 2 cents

Just wondering - Can Orlando Bloom put a lien on Ms. Neiers' income for monetary restitution ? The way I see it, Ms. Neiers in the hole for $60...0,000 to Orlando Bloom and possibly up to $100,00O for her own lawyer.

I agree with what someone stated - 18 days in the hoosegow

ivyvine

Shouldn't have done that Reality Show, should you have, BITCH????!!!

You are ugly, white TRASH!...no matter how much money you pretend to have, you will always be nasty looking TRASH!!! Your mama is there with you, along with the whore you hang out with! You sit there and act like you did nothing wrong, you little bitch! You got exactly what you deserve, you felon thief whore!!!

Have FUN in JAIL!! NEED A PEN PAL???

playmore

That's it 6 months? She will probably only do a few days that little cut! Let's just pray she violates her probation and gets the 2 yeards in prison she deserves.

Justice my ass

Amy

I'm glad she's going to jail!! I'm sure she won't serve even half of her 180 days, though. She is SOOOO retarded (so is her fake sister). I'm glad she's being held accountable for her crimes, but I think that she is too stupid to learn from her mistakes. I must admit...I find it hard to not watch her stupid tv show, just to see what horribly dumb things they are going to say.

Laura

Unbelievable! This spoiled, snotty, little rich girl gets 6 months in jail and 2 years probation. If it had been a kid from the middle class or god forbid someone of color, the sentence would have been much stricter but because it's a rich kid she gets a slap on the wrist. Way to go California justice system. I hope the E channel cancels this show. But everyone knows that they won't until the viewing audiences wise up and stop watching this drivel.

MizX

LOL!.... She's Going to be someones Bitch! Lol....

wendie

the show was already in production when the arrest happened. it makes for good tv, and a deterrent to other spoiled brats... its not a bad thing.

ColdMtnMary

Miss, you better not to drop your soap when you are taking shower in jail! Trust me on that!

Deziree

Next time that dumb b**** wants something instead of stealing she should try something called "working".

Jazmyn

i don't think she has anyting to do with it

all laughs

I have watched the show Pretty Wild and its only cuz i saw the police search the house. When I saw that I actually started watching the show to see what happened and how many times I could see Alexis cry, scream at her mom when all sbe was trying to do was help, and sob while she told the world that she was innocent. Ya nice try...you are a horrible actress and really need some leasons. It looks like you took acting lessons from Paris Hilton...LOL!!! Have fun in jail Alexis I hope you get your ass handed to you : )

goat112153

alexis neiers was seen leave orlando blooms home (vidoe tape). She is a {THIEF} and should be in PRISON for at least three years. The family are a mess, the mom and step-dad are weak parents. It looks like the only one who has sense is the 15 year old young lady who is raising herself.

mj

and so it is!lol

JKM

Good..the stupid bitch so deserves this.

steve

Hopefully this time gone will aid in people forgetting about her so that she can just go away from the public eye. We have nobody but our selves as society to thank because without us boneheads watching there would be no show. E! is ridiculous for even putting this on and are as much to blame as everyone else for promoting these drains on society; I cannot belive that a show like this with girls of this type is even on television E! should be ashamed, but there not....