Betty White

Late Night Party Girl

5/10/2010 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only did Betty White manage to stay up until 1am to host  'SNL' -- the golden girl even had the energy to hit up the afterparty.

Betty showed up to Doc's Steakhouse in NY after her hosting gig -- and partied it up with the "Saturday Night Live" crew into the wee hours of the morning.

White seemed to make one hell of an impression on the SNL cast -- who had nothing but the greatest things to say about Betty after the show.

Robert

I love Betty White she was great but the show was awful, I had to force myself to watch it the whole damm thing.

Darlene

You go girl!!!!

JG

Betty and the old SNLers were good. All the new ones suck.

jmak10

I absolutely loved it and Betty was just fantastic. I don't know why she has never hosted the show before. It was also great to see Molly Shannon, Mya Rudolph and the other fantastic ladies on the show.
I hope she didn't over do it, she just seemed liek she really had a good time.
BETTY WHITE "YOU GO GIRL"

Dee

Congratulations Betty!! You were wonderful. Love you bunches. Enjoy and God Bless.

carol

The show was great. Betty was wonderful. Maya was also wonderful as Whitney Houston. Loved seeing all the past SNL people. Great Show. I love the census skit with Betty and Tina Fey.

solar panel

In the last couple weeks, we've had two amazing developments:
1) William ****ner is now a better singer than Whitney Houston,
2) Betty White is now a better golfer than Tiger Woods.

the sea

Betty's great, and Molly Shannon is pretty terrific too.

Japmoe

Betty nailed it! She seemed a little nervous in the beginning, but about five minutes in she was clearly in the zone. No doubt, a truly talented woman at any age. Betty is my new hero!

Lane Zane

Used to watch "Life with Elizabeth" when I was younger. She is the same today as she was then, had a bubbly personality. I love her! It's nice to know there is no age discrimination for her. She is terrific! I just wish the rest of the country (employers) would consider the life experience and skills an older person brings to the job market. We need to change our attitudes about older people.

Joan

I love Betty White shw was wonder but the show was awful, be interesting to see the show ratings next week.

LeRoy

It was pretty good. Funny haha

Professor Obvious

She may have a gray hair or two but she is a sexy babe and I would bang her like an deranged mental patient.

Lake

The writers didn't do her any favors with that assemblage of bilge. I figured it was a gaggle of 12 year olds giggling and saying "Hey, let's have an old woman say the word LESBIAN over and over again! That'll be the funniest shiz ever!" yeah, sure. Talk about embarrassingly stupid. Let's put her in a fright wig and have her talk about incontinence or senility. Oh boy! Let's make her talk dirty, hahahahahaha!

It was all horrible, but the "lesbian" thing was worst of all.

The Train!

I know the focus is on Betty White, but wow, Molly Shannon is beautiful!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments