« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brooklyn Decker -- One Woman Bikini Party

5/11/2010 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooklyn Decker recently graced the cover of the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition ... and today in Maui -- with the help of a tiny, yellow bikini -- she reminded everyone why.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
What a body of work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

anthonysdreamgirl**

she does have a naturally great body but you can tell if she doesn't start excercising she'll be out of shape by 30...

mo

What body? She flat as a pancake and straight. Oh, I forgot fake breast or beast.

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

That second photo does not look good. The all wide-hipped angle and cellulite on her buttocks. She's meh to me. Nothing exciting or unforgettable.

Then there is her face. (excuse me whilst I barf) I forget at times that MANY models aren't known for their great facial beauty but rather, their exquisite equine legs or supple bodies. That's all well and good since I'm more of a leg person and therefore am "envious" of that. Giselle Bundchen comes to mind. I prefer a tightly wrapped plastic bag over her head (or p-shop my head on her body) but her long, lean body and coltish legs are exquisite to me.

This model needs to incorporate a bit of cardio to tone out her legs. And erm... let the plastic bagging commence!

samantha

This girl is so effing hot. Yum! She could fart in my face, and I wouldn't even care. I'd eat the corn out of her s.h.i.t.

lili

That gal def needs to do some squats. Not in shape!

cowbulls

There has never been a ten but she is a round butt from being the first.

harvz111

wow, nice curves

Mayweather vs Pacquiao

mike

Ummmm. She is an attractive woman, but the picture of Noami Campbell is way better. This woman suffers from nasatal. No ass at all. She needs to wear her spanks under that bikini, to give the appearance of an ass.

Watching

That's a REALLY nice rack....coming from a chick.

Marg

She DOES work out!! Read her twitter she does all of the time

hamza

hahahaha

R.Zimmerman

Body: Okay
Face: Mr.Ed
Hair: Trashy idea of hot

Umm,carry on with all of the me*t-beating,douches.

Ally

She has a hot bod, but such an average face. And she's always covering it with her hair (like Jen) to distract us. But if you take a good look, she is hella plain. And no, I'm not jealous. I am not afraid to admit a hot chick when I see one, but Brooklyn does nothing for me...no features that stand out on her face. She's all boobs.

Lake

Nothing special, just garden variety proportioned female, no real distinction to her. Much prettier women in VS catalogs and all over the web. Women with great abs and biceps, with great calves and glutes, pretty hair, etc. She certainly looks OK, but not remarkable. I applaud SI for putting a "basic" woman on the cover rather than someone who looks other-worldly unattainable.

buknoii

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt! i love watching TMZ on a free live streaming at www.clickdavao.com/onlinetv

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments