'Bruce Leroy' Cleared in Domestic Violence Case

5/12/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who played Bruce Leroy in the cult classic "The Last Dragon" is glowing a little brighter this week -- 'cause dude was just cleared in a domestic violence investigation.

0511_leroy_greene_EXD

TMZ has learned Taimak Guarriello was arrested for felony domestic violence on April 25 in San Diego, after cops responded to a call at the alleged victim's home.

Cops tell us the woman claimed Taimak slapped her in the face and injured one of her thumbs. As MediaTakeOut.com first reported, Taimak was arrested and booked in San Diego County Jail.  He bonded out later that day.

Eventually the case was turned over to the San Diego City Attorney's Office, which ultimately reviewed the case and declined to file charges against Taimak.

We contacted Taimak's rep for comment who told us, "Taimak and his fiancée are fine. There was a miscommunication on what went down, and all charges were completely dropped."

Marcella

I guess he wanted her to teach him some moves.

playmore

Flintstones meet the Flintstones, have a happy do time, a yabba do time...you'll gave a gay old time!

JLS

I surely hope she thinks long and hard about marrying him. Perhaps a volatile couple that just should be together. Those situations never get better from here.

Walter

I always thought that he was gay.

Eleyyionsyyhidden

I think this post should be more interesting.plz include some more information give me
Alta White Teeth Whitening

Aruaud eight ball

That's a good thing when criminals has been arrested

Serenity

It's a pity his fiancee retracted her statement and stayed with him. Women need to be setting a better example for the young ladies who look up to them

KC2001

Question: How is there a miss communication if the "cops" are called?....hmmmmm Sounds like a lot of "I'm sorrys" ..." I didn't mean it" I love you.....please don't do this to me....I wanna be a star!

While she is giving him another chance.....next time Gazzy...turn on your glow and whop his AZZ!!!!!

Blubberbutt

Please let me post

Blubberbutt

Sounds like he is a closet gay

Tigerman

Negroid? Domestic violence?
Naw......

Letsbereasonable

@Tigerman - You know what, your right. We can be surprised when "negroids" like Charlie Sheen commit acts of domestic violence. You are too stupid for words.

Letsbereasonable

I meant to say "can't be surprised."

Mikey's boyfriend

I feel you Tigerman

Crackeroid? Gets drunk? Beats his wife? Naw.......

Freddy

He wouldn't have done that if Sho'nuff was there. I'm still waiting on that rematch, too bad Sho'nuff died a few years back. LEROY111

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments