Miley Cyrus -- So You Think You Can Lap Dance?

5/12/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus felt more than the beat last summer as she got downright nasty on the dance floor with a slightly older gentleman during a wrap party for a movie ... and TMZ has obtained the video.
Miley -- who was 16 at the time -- was dancing with 44-year-old Adam Shankman during a wrap party last summer in Georgia for the movie, "The Last Song."  Shankman, who is openly gay, produced the movie as well as "Hairspray" and other flicks and is a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing -- which included a graphic lap dance.

We're told Miley's parents were not at the wrap party.  Miley's reps had no comment.

Check out the full story on TMZ TV tonight.

1943 COMMENTS

Mark

i wish i was that lucky

susan

As a parent of 6 (3-girls) I am totally shocked her parents would allow this. I can say I do not think Miley is a roll model and she should be ashamed!

wk

I'm not a MC fan at all. Never have been and never will be, but I am not surprised by this. I am not sure why anyone else is. Also, the adult in the situation should have taken control of and handled himself. I really don't care if Miley has lots of money she is still a CHILD. Also, I had to laugh at the comment that the people who were shooting this video found it offensive. Right??? So offensive that they didn't stop shooting it. Also, so offensive that they didn't (they are probably adults) grab her and try to talk some sense into her or the guy and also so offensive that they probably got a buck or two from TMZ for shooting it. Please don't tell me these people thought it was offensive. They didn't. They thought it was salacious and would get them a little money. In both cases they are right!!!!

sherri

creepy isnt the guy like in his 40s. Dude should know better. Doesnt matter if she's a hoe. He's the old dude. disturbing to say the least. Miley future=Linsay Lohan.

Aphrodite

She will wind up like Lindsay Lohan. Anytime parents pimp out their kids this is what you can expect. Any responsible father would not allow his daughter to act like a tramp but what do you expect from trailer trash? They are all the same.

Whitney

I got fast hemorrhoid relief naturally with all natural and fast acting Hem-eez supplement. Hem-eez not only gave me fast relief but within days my hemorrhoids had drastically reduced in size! Hem-eez is an effective, all natural, fast acting, and non surgical approach to long term hemorrhoid relief! Hem-eez never auto bills or auto ships and each order comes with a 90 day money back guarantee! Get Hem-eez and get fast relief naturally at HtTp://HeMeEz.CoM Hem-eez gave me fast relief naturally. Buy 3 get 1 free to save over 25.00! Make no butts about it, Hem-eez works!

NOT a Prude but...

Was that bumpim'grindin' rubbing... absolutely necessary?

You can dance, have all the fun you want but c'mon, she was only 16 and the guy could be her dad. Not a pretty sight.

sherri

and butt hole is a butt hole is a butt hole is a butt hole is a butt hole is a butt hole....man i could do this all day

Andrea

I personally think that the only thing wrong with this is the guy is 44, and honestly I bet he's gay. Anyways, majority of the teenage population are bumping and grinding and just having fun dancing to music. Leave her alone, seriously.

andy

I think that we all saw this type of situation on the horizon, when Miley was posing (almost naked) in some very peculiar pictures with her father, quite some time back. Poor, Justin Bieber, . . . seems like a nice kid. He needs to run away from this, and find someone, . . . well, a little more "fresh" . . .

Paul

if were with me ! kk

Christo

The fact that he's gay seems to be something that most people are overlooking.

Yes, he is a lot older than her, and the video is a little odd indeed. However the fact that he's gay means that there is absolutely no sexual connotations with the dance, and realistically it would be no different than if she was dancing like that with another woman.

Miley's just being a *** hag and having fun. There's absolutely nothing sexual about it.

kristinuh

Way to be judgmental people,I'm pretty sure if this had been a 16 year old boy dancing with an older woman everyone would've been proud of him and, of course, called the woman a cougar. Now, the gentleman Miley is dancing with is GAY,so what does it matter if she's giving him a lap dance or not. Besides, have all of you been checking on your 16 year old daughters lately?? NEWSFLASH, they all do the same, thing, only they are not famous and they are not on TMZ. So why don't you take a look at the situation in your own house and lock up your own daughter before criticizing someone else. It's way easier to point fingers at people, just make sure there's no fingers pointing back at you.

Pretty LL

The only reason there isn't a sex tape of Miley being shopped around is because she's a minor. I am SURE she's made a few already. She is such a skank.

sherri

people judge thats life. this situation maybe innocent in reality is just wrong, you know for a 40 year old guy to be hang around with a 16 year old horny gal like miley. The relationship in itself is inappropriate. a lot of sex offenders are doing this stuff too. js