Lisa Marie Presley Wants Flowers at MJ's Tomb

5/12/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley claims she's disappointed at the "empty space" surrounding Michael Jackson's tomb -- so she's now challenging MJ fans to flood the place with sunflowers ASAP.

0512_lisa_marie_michael_jac

LMP just posted a message on her MySpace page describing her recent visit to Michael's grave site at Forest Lawn. Presley -- who was married to MJ back in the '90s -- says she believes Michael "deserves more" than the "few bouquets, candles and gifts" that currently surround Michael's grave.

Presley -- who notes Michael's infatuation with sunflowers -- is calling for fans to send a "Sun Shower" to the tomb because, "I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans."

Presley suggests that if every fan sends "one silk sunflower" to the site, "the whole area around him and in front of him  ... could be filled up in no time."

katie

Yeah i agree with all the other comments i think if she wants sunflowers then she should go put some on his grave and just leave it at that. I am not a fan of michael jacksons and so i think alot of people have just moved on with the fact that he is no longer on this earth so they have found another artist to fall in love with.

MMG

Lisa Marie is a billionaire --why is she asking every one else to put flowers on Michael's grave?? She could pull a Joe Dimaggio and have flowers put at his grave every week like Joe did for Marilyn. Yes we enjoyed and continue to enjoy Michael's music but she was the one who said "I do." Therefore I think she should put her money where her mouth is!!!!!

;(

say it or spell it right, you moron -- get your facts right...

Vic

I won't leave this child molester flowers at his grave but I will piss on his grave, dig him out & S**T on his face. How about that Presly? Besides this pediflie faked his death to get away from his public addiction to little boys.

Terri Cope

Let the rich bitch buy the flowers if she is so concerned.

Donatella

I hope that all these nasty people who wrote all the shameful and HORRIBLE comments on the person of a man who can't defend himself anymore,will know one day what the word "compassion" means.Michael Joseph Jackson surely knew it.He cared all his lifetime about terminally ill chidren,visiting hospitals and orphanages.He is in the Guinness Record for Charity donations,350 millions of dollars.And what did he have in return?Lies,hate and conspiracy.The F.B.I.files show he was innocent of child molestations(No proofs).The Chandler case in '93:Michael Jackson was victim of extortion by Evan Chandler.It's testified by his SON Jordy,WHO CONFESSED AFTER JACKSON'S DEATH,and in the book"Redemption"By Geraldine Hughes,the secretary who witnessed the conspiracy.The 2005 trial:Michael was pronounced innocent on all counts.Before insulting and calling freak,homosexual,child molester A DEAD PERSON ,get better and SERIOUS INFORMATIONS.YOU DON'T STOP EVEN IN FRONT OF DEATH,SHAME ON YOU!STOP YOU AND GET A LIFE!LEAVE HIM IN PEACE!

Kimo

Forrest Lawn now hates LMP....

roxta

To Tell it and Sunshine
You`re 2 pathetic losers with no life. WTF is wrong with you?? Hating on MJ for NO reasons at all. You call him pedophile, well, if that`s true, give me some ****ing evidence then. But I know you don`t have any, the police didn`t find anything and the judges found out that the boy`s family were lying, that`s why MJ was proven innocent. So do some research before you call a person a pedophile.
And you call him creepy & freak,... look & listen to yourselves, you`re WAY more creepy and freaky. At least he did something good to help people, what about you losers?

lila

God help us all... So much negative energy here...
Sending positive energy to all of the people that have nothing positive to say, spreading your hate speaks volumes about you.
"Those that are the hardest to love, are the ones that need it the most".... so to all of you, I send you love because you clearly need it... Hopefully not too late.
- Yes, LMP has tons of money, AND what... that's not a bad thing
- Yes, she was married and forever connected to MJ .. that will never change no matter how much you want it to...
- Yes, she is one of the few that has the privilege of going to see him at FL...
- Yes, no matter what happened between them, they always remained in communication with each other... get over it.... they forgave each other for whatever it was that tore them apart., that's all that matters. ...

Andrea D. Robinson

Hey Sue from Tampa!!!!

You keep it up with that trash talk about Mrs. Katherine Jackson, I call and have the whole Jackson Family, including Jesse Jackson writing you on this post. Michael Jackson was not gay or a pedophile. You come to Harlem and talk that trash outside of the Apollo and you will never get back to Tampa. LEAVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND HIS MOTHER AND FATHER ALONE, STUPID.

karma got you MJ

test

i wish i would

LMP is one crazy Wh**e! She has ALOT of nerve. Who are yoy to make a demand on MJ fans? If you want flowers go buy the B**CH.
in the mean time GTFOH, immediately. How dare you do /say some stupid S**T like this. This B*llS**T has really pi**ed me off.
Stupid no talented B**TCH.
DO IT YOURSELF

karma got you MJ

Do people who refer to Michael as a pedophile realize how ignorant they sound? I ask because I've have noticed a trend about those who believe those accusations: most of them are less educated and are from lower class incomes. (And often times white, who have tendencies towards racism.) Makes you think, doesn't it? I don't know ONE person who has at least a Bachelor's degree, including those with a Master's degree or Ph.D., that believe those allegations against Michael.

Posted at 4:14 PM on May 12, 2010 by mel

HEY DUMBAZZ I KNOW A LOT OF BLACKS THAT THINK MJ WAS A PEDOPHILE AND LIKED THOSE LITTLE BOYS.

Vic

I'm not putting flowers on some "child molesters" grave. Besides he faked his death to get away from his public addiction to little boys & to keep it in hiding. I'll piss on his grave then dig him out so I can S**T on his face. How about that Presly. You losers can worship this ******* till you drop & rot in hell with him. Then you'll see what he really is.

Scorpio78

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/lisa-marie-presley-michael-jackson-tomb-grave-site-sunflowers-myspace-letter/6/#comments#ixzz0nlBbpKuE

Well COUNT ME IN THEN! I have a Master's Degree & I do believe he was a pedophile. In our legal system acquitted doesn't mean innocent. OJ was acquitted too and look how THAT turned out. does anyone believe, he was innocent?