Lisa Marie Presley Wants Flowers at MJ's Tomb

5/12/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley claims she's disappointed at the "empty space" surrounding Michael Jackson's tomb -- so she's now challenging MJ fans to flood the place with sunflowers ASAP.

0512_lisa_marie_michael_jac

LMP just posted a message on her MySpace page describing her recent visit to Michael's grave site at Forest Lawn. Presley -- who was married to MJ back in the '90s -- says she believes Michael "deserves more" than the "few bouquets, candles and gifts" that currently surround Michael's grave.

Presley -- who notes Michael's infatuation with sunflowers -- is calling for fans to send a "Sun Shower" to the tomb because, "I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans."

Presley suggests that if every fan sends "one silk sunflower" to the site, "the whole area around him and in front of him  ... could be filled up in no time."

MJ is the Greatest of all

She is as FAKE and PHONEY AS they COME! Do NOT fall into her TRAP and THINK she is trying to BE KIND! THIS woman CANNOT be TRUSTED! She even LIED TO MJ PROMISING she would GIVE him KIDS!!! SHE never DID IT and BROKE MJ's POOR HEART really BAD!!! He even CRIED!!! Do NOT trust this PHONEY! You will REGRET IT!!!!!!

Andrew

Sue vem chupar um pau gostoso vem, piranha vadia...

vou gozar horrores na sua boca... e meter uns tapas na sua cara.

piranha do caralho.

James

I thought Michael Jackson's tomb was off limits. If it's not then I will happily go there and drop off some flowers.

Andrea D. Robinson

Dear Sue from Tampa, I do not know what your problem is but you must be a sure fire red neck to say that you are glad someone is dead. Be aware that Michael Jackson's fans are numerous and you are not hurting anyone by saying those things but yourself. And you are only entertaining yourself. I am glad you are having fun, but stop the disrespect of the dead ok. Your looking really foolish and GOD will punish you for that. MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A BLESSING TO HAVE ON THIS EARTH. You are just mad because you probably can't dance, sing, or aren't black!!!!!

mel

Question:

Do people who refer to Michael as a pedophile realize how ignorant they sound? I ask because I've noticed a trend about those who believe those accusations: most of them are less educated and are from lower class incomes. (And often times white, who have tendencies towards racism.) Makes you think, doesn't it? I don't know ONE person who has at least a Bachelor's degree, including those with a Master's degree or Ph.D., that believe those allegations against Michael.

Hate = ignorance. Hateful comments can only come from hateful people.

Andrew

Eu quero comer a Sue

Eu quero comer a Sue

Eu quero comer a Sue

Eu quero comer a Sue

Eu quero comer a Sue

Eu quero comer a Sue

Eu quero comer a Sue

Eu quero comer a Sue

Eu quero comer a Sue

I hate Michael Jackson haters

nan

yes oh well is correct..sue from tampa is being cloned. even i can see that..why ..that i dont know ?? sue is the nicest mj fan on the board.

Rudy

Oh brother! Has it ever occured to some people that she had good reason for not having children with MJ? She, unlike his fans, actually knew him and lived with him. You can love someone and not reproduce with them if they're not stable. And it's no secret that a lot of people in show business aren't particularly stable. (She didn't have kids with Nic Cage either, what does that tell you?)

I think the sunflower idea is a nice gesture. You don't have to be rolling in dough to buy a fake flower and deliver it if you live closeby.

WHATEVER

SHE HAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS LITERALLY COMING OUT OF HER ASS, HER MOTHER AND HER ARE VERY,VERY ,VERY WEALTHY FROM HER FATHER'S ESTATE PLUS ALL THE TRADEMARKED ITEMS THEY SELL.......WHY DOESN'T SHE PAY FOR THE DAMNED FLOWERS ????!!! MOST AMERICANS ARE SUFFERING FROM A BAD RECESSION OK ? SHE'S AN IDIOT.

Hmmmm

Another celebrity who thinks celebrities mean a lot more than they really do to the public. I was a MJ fan and don't believe he was a pedo but, come on. He's dead and life goes on. We aren't going to buy flowers for every celebrity we like that dies. They simply aren't that special to us. They weren't our family or friend--they entertained us and, we made them rich. You should be thanking us for that not tossing guilt at us. I would ask where the flowers from his family and friends are first. If you want flowers on his grave, Lisa, then you buy them.

anonymous

Priscilla Presley is fake too. I think she is 75% plastic. Besides, she could be the real reason as to why Mike and Lisa broke up. That lady is a monster. Thank goodness Mike didn't take Lisa back. Who wants a monster for a mother-in-law. Mike was too much of wonderful man for these people.

Andrew

Lisa Marie is a very weird person. After she broke up with MJ she began to say very ugly things about him. Then she just refused to say anything. Right after his death she begin saying all this nice things about the guy. Hmmmmm...

Glenda in Texas

Poor Lisa. I'm sure she regrets divorcing Michael...and she wanted him back but he decided otherwise. I'd be broken hearted too.

K

Perhaps she is trying to make the fans feel included and part of things, all I heard was fans moaning cos there wasn't a public gravesite.

It is something she thought the fans would enjoy getting involved with.

MiMi

You guys are making this out to be waayyyy more than it is. Whether you like LMP or not she is just making a suggestion to the fans. Take it or leave it.

She knows how much the fans love and miss him...