Heidi Montag Calls Cops -- My Mom is 'Psychotic'

5/13/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have just arrived to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's L.A. area home after the couple called police claiming Heidi's mother is refusing to leave their property, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
We just spoke with Heidi, who tells us, "My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Heidi's referring to a recent episode of "The Hills" in which Darlene told Heidi she did not approve of her plastic surgery. On this week's episode, Spencer claimed Darlene "tried to rape [Heidi] emotionally."

Heidi tells us she immediately notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door."

Heidi claims Darlene is currently speaking with police.

Montag continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic.  I’m getting a restraining order against her."

So far, no arrests have been made.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Heidi's mom has finally left the property.

Lynn

What a douche.

Tsker

I feel bad for Heidi's Mom. I know that I'd be really upset if one of my children showed up at my door looking like a complete stranger after doing that to themselves. She's just trying to help Heidi.. but I think it's too late. Heidi, you think you are such a celebrity.. but guess what hon,.. you aint NOTHIN! in 2 years, nobody will even know who you or your weird skin colored bearded freak husband is. Hollywood is going to wad the both of you up, and spit you out on the streets... & since this latest bs, your own mother will not do anything to help you. And I wouldn't blame her!

Abe

I think Heidi's mom is a helluva lot prettier and sexier than Heidi. If I had to choose between the two of them, I'd be banging Darlene all night long. Heidi can wait outside in the car.

Ali

Don't know a lot bout them cept what I've heard in the press but recently watched a couple episodes and he seems completely crazy and she's seems very controlled by him. I fear for her safety and feel bad for both their families who seem genuinely concerned about them. I don't see this ending well. She needs to get out of this relationship immediately. Your mom is only tryin to help and cares about you. You need to leave this controling weirdo immediatly

Stephanie M

The saddest thing is, she will never see these comments. There is a reason that psycho keeps her locked up away from t.v. and internet. He's afraid she will figure out that they are such a joke. NO ONE respects you Spencer. Please kill yourself and soon.

Misty

Seriously Heidi???? You are piece of trash.,, Someone please, please make them all go away. Spencer has reached a new level of insanity/freak and Heidi is right behind him. They deserve each other and the rest of us deserve not to EVER hear from them again. Disgusting piece of trash.. both of them!

pattijen

Heidi's Mom was just trying to talk some common sense into her daughter and to help her not go down a bad path. That bad path seems to be where Spencer is going and he's taking Heidi right along with him. I feel bad for Heidi's Mom.

Brittney

What her mom did to her on "national TV" ohh PLEASE. this coming from the mouth of a girl who let her than BF try and make a music video her signing to her crappy song, made-up names such as white bear...OH what a dumb-ass! and lets not forget the proformance she did, if that's what it should be called for Miss USA. But her mother tells her the truth and everyone thinks she looks like **** on TV and cops are called. This couple really should get a life and stop blaming people for what they do.

Marisa

Two idiots. Nothing surprising, however. That fake plastic doll is ready for everything to receive her 5 minutes of fame, even to send in prison her own mother.

Michelle

These two losers were made for each other. They should've left them both out in the freakin jungle! Who lets their wife go through 10 plastic surgeries? I'm sure he's behind it all. Riding along the gravy train. He figures if he "pimps" her out like he's been doing with showing off her new rack all over the place that's more money in his pocket.
She better pray that when he screws her over AGAIN that those that she's turned her back on are there for her. She certainly doesn't deserve them to be. It's sad really. I used to really like her in the beginning, she seemed so much fun but now she's just his puppet.

JESSICA

WHAT A BRAINWASHED ****! her mom was honest, unlike all her enablers and stupid ass husband. AT LEAST your mother was nice abotu telling you that you arent UGLY, but truth is YOU ARE UGLY. inside and out adn you have no control of your life and no room to think, breathe or live with that controlling stupid ass husband of yours. HE DOESNT LOVE YOU, he loves what he gets from you, fame and money. spencer is a piece of **** and you HEIDI are going right down the drain with him you ****ing moron

djdeej94

Who calls the cops on their mom for just showing up at the house? Heidi is a complete idiot and stepford daughter/wife/plastic face.
SPENCER is disgusting & a sorry excuse for a man. I'm surprised a "real man" hasn't kicked his disgusting ass by now! Anyone talks to my mom the way he talks to Heidi AND her mom - they are GONE & it is ENDED. NOBODY disrespects moms like this. HEIDI WAKE THE HELL UP! YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY AN IDIOT NAMED SPENCER!!!! Yuck puke GAG.. He is not a man. He's a boyo!

Tara Widner

Why do you even promote these two idiots..They are mean nasty people who do not deserve a damn minute of media. I hope both of them dissappear. I am so sick of it. They are not entitled to anything..Spencer needs to be arrested not "real dolls" mom....
Mean nasty people...

wendy

it's very sad to watch heidi crash and burn. there's no doubt that spencer was behind this, no doubt for publicity. by the time heidi realizes this, it will be too late.

Phreaky

Spencer is the only psychotic one in that whole situation - and Heidi is too dumb to see it.
Blah.