MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims

5/13/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A group of Michael Jackson fans dedicated to honoring MJ's tomb claim Lisa Marie Presley was dead wrong when she insisted that the pop star wasn't getting enough love at his grave site -- and they have the pics to prove it.

michael jackson fans at michael jackson's grave

TMZ spoke with a rep from the "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" who told us they visit the site at least once a month -- and always flood the place with gifts and flowers. The group claims they've documented all of their trips with pictures like the one shown above, which was taken April 3rd.

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers.

But the rep from OMJFSC tells us, "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sazz

first!

janicebyrne

Maybe Lisa meant at the ACTUAL grave crypt not outside.

Shamone'

That pic is from outside. Besides, Mike isn't at FL at all.

Biggi

Amen to that!

Random

That picture does not look like alot of flowers, the background is really empty.

mj_maryno

yep ! you're right! we know the TRUTH !

Durelle

TMZ, please post a better picture of Michael. People, Michael's spirit is not even there. He's moved on. Yes, it's a wonderful tribute to leave flowers etc. Anyone who believes in the after life knows this.

Just sayin'

mddiva35

I was thinking inside not outside. Plus only a few family members and friends are allowed inside. Not only that, I love MJ, but he is not the only grave in the hall. If I had a family member in the same hall I wouldn't want to have to walk/step on all those flowers and candles just to get inside. If she doesn't think Forest Lawn is taking the flowers and gifts inside to his actual grave then she needs to take that up with Forest Lawn. I do plan on sending sun flowers as soon as I can find some silk ones. Thanks Lisa Marie.

Biggi

ONE ROSE FOR MJ
The fans took action long before Mrs. Presley.

MiMi

Yoo Hoo! TMZ!

The correct name is the "Official Michael Jackson Fan Club Of Southern California". Not the Original...

PrincessGinger

I hate to sound cold or callous, but I don't even put flowers at my own father's grave. HE'S NOT THERE. Just his bones. and that's my DAD - whom I love dearly!

I think people who leave flowers and notes and teddy bears at star's graves are weird and need to get a life.

janalal4

8. I was thinking inside not outside. Plus only a few family members and friends are allowed inside. Not only that, I love MJ, but he is not the only grave in the hall. If I had a family member in the same hall I wouldn't want to have to walk/step on all those flowers and candles just to get inside. If she doesn't think Forest Lawn is taking the flowers and gifts

Posted at 7:16 AM on May 13, 2010 by mddiva35

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/13/michael-jackson-fans-lisa-marie-presley-grave-site-tomb-cemetery-upset-dispute/#comments#ixzz0nor66K30

Absolutely as to having to sidestep all MJ's mementos. Also perhaps that IS the problem. The gifts aren't getting 'inside'. Yeah, I think the fans are definitely doing their part but also agree that the sunflower thing is a wonderful idea. Of course, the people at Holly Terrace might not think so! LOL!

WHATEVER

LISA MARIE HAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS COMING OUT OF HER BUTT , AS THE DAUGHTER OF ELVIS...HER FAMILY IS FILTHY RICH----------------TELL HER TO BUY THE EXTRA FLOWERS........SHE CAN CERTAINLY AFFORD TO.
MOST AMERICANS ARE DEALING WITH A BAD RECESSION / DEPRESSION.
AND SHE'S A MILLIONAIRE, MOUTHING OFF ABOUT WHAT WE OUGHT TO DO ??????!!!!!!!

There's Always Elvis

Exactly right Whatever!!! I agree 100%. People In Nashville and other parts of the United Staes are suffering. Let's let all these famous people send in a dollar to us!!!

Dave

Good Googly Moogly

These people need to get a freakin life, then need a swift kick in the head

HELLO MCFLY!!!!!!!

He's dead...gone...WHO CARES???

there's way more important stuff going on in the world than makin sure some dead freak has posies on his grave.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments