Miss USA's Bangin' Bod On a Boat!

5/19/2010 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wanna get your sea legs real quick?  Check out the new Miss USA partying on a boat.

Miss USA 2010
Rima Fakih was in ship-shape last summer on a lake in her home state of Michigan.

As if her pole dancing skills weren't enough. We'd even listen to T-Pain sing if it meant getting on a boat with Rima.

Sven

A self-proclaimed Muslim American woman posing in these photo shots may create a firestorm in the Arab world like some anti-Muslim cartoons have in the past. I am concerned about security for Las Vegas when they host the pageant.

Sven

Gotta ask: is Trump so internationally stupid when it comes to American-Arab relations (not); does he actually want another attack on the US over this portrayal of a Muslim woman in no clothes (not) or why did he do this? And why did she? This is going to send shock waves thru the American-Arab communities in the US and all Arab communities overseas. This stunt was just so reprehensible, I don't know what to say.

pimpdaddy

Bobby Joe, #2..U couldn't have said it any better!
Totally N A S T Y!!! So unattractive. I could just puke.

Briana

The first positively identified humans in North America were the Clovis people, who first appear between 11,400 and 10,900 years ago. However, there is clear evidence of older sites on the East Coast of the United States (rather than in the Southwest or Great Plains) that have been linked to peoples of a European ancestry. Some of these sites have been tentatively dated back to over 15,000 years ago. The Clovis people have also been linked to a culture that came from the Iberian peninsula and France, suggesting a European, not Amerind, people.

I mention this because I become very tired of hearing about the "original people" of the United States. It is likely that the direct ancestors of the current Amerind tribes wiped out the Clovis people and the prehistoric settlers of the Eastern coast. We don't KNOW who the original people were.

As far as Miss USA is concerned, we all come from immigrant stock at some point, be it in the last decade, or millennia ago. On the one hand, it is nice to see a non-blonde, non-horse-toothed, non-blue-eyed, non-Aryan type win a pageant. On the other hand, who really gives a raggedy rat's ass? It's a beauty pageant...they pick what will sell. Ms. Car Bomb. Should we just call the next blondie Ms. Ku Klux Klan? Or if the woman should be black (o, horrors) Ms. Hood? Or Hispanic, Ms. Home-girl?

My biggest objection to Ms. Fakih is the puky cancer stick hanging from her hand. Lovely. Nothing nicer than a person who reeks of tobacco and has yellow fingers. Barf. Beyond that, she is too skinny, per the norm, and is wearing dorky gigantic sunglasses like my 90 year old grandma used to wear. I don't see her wearing a belt full of explosives. Where would she hide it?

johnnie

NOTHING SPECIAL, NOW MISS OK IS A KNOCK OUT.

Trig

So if you were wrong about the cigarette you would take back all the things you said? Because it's not a cigarette you think you see.

tink

I have absolutely no problem with her except for her lack of honesty and total disclosure. She had to sign a morality clause to compete at her state pageant in regards to racy photos, etc. and it is quite clear that she was not truthful, and love how she is trying and blame the stripper/pole dancing incident on being a promotion is totally ridiculous. What were they promoting, HOW TO BECOME A STRIPPER? What was the video, THROBBING JUSTICE, promoting. I cannot wait to hear that excuse and just know there are worse photos that the press is going to show sooner or later. Donald Trump wanted publicity and this girl is going to give him all he wants and a whole lot more and not in a positive way! At least Tara had honesty so I can understand Trump giving her another chance but this girl no way!!! She should lose her crown!!

tink

matt

I'd like to smell her feet and then suck farts out of her butt!

Crystal

Ok, I've had enough of everyone saying it was a stripping contest. It wasn't, every year 955 puts this stripper 101 class on to help women either increase their self esteem or put a new experience into the bedroom. There are never any guys there, except maybe the radio people, the girls don't take their clothes off. People (media) need to get the facts straight before they go around reporting things with half truths or half the information. And anyway people get over it. It's not like she was sleeping with Tiger,...Which is old and played out get some new material, everyone is tired of hearing about his hoes!!!

MomMiriam

In summer tank top-shorts, Lebanese-American Rima Fakih wins a Channel 99.5 Detroit-sponsored fun pole-dancing contest one morning in 2007. Swimsuit bikini-clad, she wins the Miss U.S.A. title another day in 2010. Tiara-crowned, she wakes up publicly stoned by false accusations of being a pole-dancing strip teaser somewhere in her past, the next morn. O, America -- in the land of the free where the nation of immigrants are rooted to "In God, We Trust" and society idolizes showy "sexiness," doesn’t the scandalized “uproar" sadly smack of hypocrisy, jealousy, sick sensationalism, desperate marketing, and cheap advertising? Hey, U.S.A. - what is wrong with you?

Sultan_Stiffie

I think Miss Fakih has been a very bad muslim and that I must spank her until she is severely sorry! ;-)
Seriously she is a hottie but she lied b/c I think her pole dancing contest should have violated morality clause, even if she did not get naked. Don't get me wrong I am part arabic and grew up here so I know the difference between cultures, but maybe we will see her in playboy one day. She seems to not mind being scantily clad and putting on a show!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4