Lindsay's Pals -- She Can't Quit Drugs and Alcohol

5/23/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cannot comply with the order Judge Marsha Revel will almost certainly lay down tomorrow -- cut drugs and alcohol out of her diet ... this according to multiple people who are in a position to know.

Judge Marsha Revel talked about it last Thursday -- that the conditions of her bail will be refraining from consuming alcohol, wearing a SCRAM bracelet to monitor alcohol consumption, and submitting to random drug testing at least once a week.

As one person connected to Lindsay tells TMZ, "She can't make it through a day without it.  She's a mess."

Another source says Lindsay wakes up with cravings and satisfies them fast.

Unless Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, changes Judge Revel's mind tomorrow in court, the three conditions should become part of Lindsay's bail by noon.

Probation violations aside, if Lindsay violates any of these conditions, the judge could revoke her bail and put her in jail.

Knockers De Clown

Oh yeah .. She's go'en down.. Jail House Lindsey ! Death watch 2010

#TeamLindsay

why is she there ?

don't care, let her at them < the drugs etc .

LA Native

113. Wow... most of those commenting here are ignorant of how our judicial system works not to mention how victimless DUIs prosecuted. *rollseyes*

Posted at 10:44 AM on May 23, 2010 by #TeamLindsay

So then, you are an expert and have been through the system? That explains your rantings quite clearly now. I get it.
FYI, the past has clearly shown that a majority of DUIs with victims were committed by past offenders. GET IT YET?

Hutch

All aboard the train wreck! The spoiled coke c**t show starts in less than 24 hours!

Nicole

@#TeamLindsay
I agree she should just be allowed to complete the minimal amount of classes she has left rather than being thrown in jail by a broke/in debt state for a crime that didn't hurt anyone.

Hutch

@Polar Bear:

You're not as deep as you think you are.

Megan

If People continue to clean up her mess for her she will never get better! She will just become one of those statistics of child stars...I hope I am wrong but I wont hold my breath because I value my life!

Mike

I really hope, IF she needs help, she gets it. For all the trashing the posters on here are doing about Lindsay, I have faith in her strong independance, and personally believe she DOES have a sense of self-worth. I like Lindsay alot, even as a stranger, and how many of you have never partyed like she does? I have, at least not as frequently, but I have, and while is it is very dangerous and I do not condone the risk-taking, she is an adult. Frankly, she will be ok if she does stay away from the drugs, but personally, and I could be wrong....she might know what she is doing, risks taken. Or not. It is always dangerous to party like that, but I hope Lindsay is quickly released from the pending consequences, legal ones, that is. I love her, and am proud to call myself a fan. 23 years here btw.

Virtual Insanity

This is a situation where Hollywood will bury another celebrity. If it takes jail to get this girl clean, then that's what she needs. She has had ample opportunity to get treatment.

cochino

why is it that TMZ can't quit HER??????

enough of this repetitive BS.

TMZ you're so done, its pathetic

#TeamLindsay

121. @#TeamLindsay
Are they seriously going to push for 180 days ? the same time that Alexis got for a felony. Posted at 10:56 AM on May 23, 2010 by Nicole
------
@Nicole, i agree. If it were anyone else with a competent defense attorney, and they only have a few classes left before completing their probation requirements, then they would be granted another continuance at the VoP hearing so that they will have completed everything prior to pleading guilty to VoP. At their next VoP hearing after that they would present proof of completion and plead guilty to the VOP charge. The judge would then revoke and terminate their probation and credit any time already served toward the VoP charge. Case closed and they would walk out of court a free man/woman.

If Lindsay gets anything more then that she'll have gotten "celebrity justice". And by that i mean shafted and made an example of because she's a celebrity.

Rhonda

Poorly phrased question, TMZ and not like you wise ones. Can she stay clean? - yes. WILL she stay clean? - no.

Diana

121. @#TeamLindsay

Posted at 10:56 AM on May 23, 2010 by Nicole
-------------------------------------------------

Are you stupid?? You should be HOPING that they push for the 180 days in jail because that's the only way this moron will stay clean and out of trouble. Nothing else has worked! It would do her a world of good to spend 6 months in a cell to reflect on her life. Rehab sure as hell never worked for her since these "rehabs" are like spas and resorts. Look at Robert Downey Jr; the only thing that worked for him was finally throwing him in jail for awhile.

She needs to face some harsh reality before she ends up dead.

Ryguyy