Megan Fox -- Hot, Wet, Bikini

5/31/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The new "Transformers" movie must not have any bikini scenes in it -- 'cause certainly Megan Fox would have knocked those out of the park.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
After being fired/turning down the next "Transformers" flick, Megan hit up the beaches of Maui yesterday with BF/SOB Brian Austin Green.

Foxy.

charles almon

She IS a beautiful woman.
And even if you don't think so, you cannot deny she's certainly
photogenic - and that's all that really counts in film and modeling.

studmoose

What a far cry from that Esquire spread.

I guess makeup does wonders?

She's starting to get that Octomom look. Back under the knife.

CoolKid

Wow too many haters. She's gorgeous, stfu.

kate

she is wayyyy too skinny. i just dont understand why she is so "special" shes pretty yes..but nothing to write home to. especially with that little boy's body and weird loooking boobs. lol.

Matt

Brian Austin Green is HOT!

faraWay

what I see is a great stomach, decent hips, but no butt, too skinny, and small boobs. no thnx.

unbelievable

doesn't do it for me.

Greg

According to Megan Fox, her and Brian Austin Green are in an open relationship - an open relationship where she can date anybody she wants but he can only date her. Hey Brian, that's called being a cuckold. You're a cuckolded loser, Brian.

Is that a grocery list tattooed on Megan's side or what? On any given sunny day you can go down to the beach and see hundreds of far better looking women than Megan - women with actual intelligence and good personalities too. Megan is a former actress who bit the hand that fed her. Enough said. NEXT!

ActionJunkie

HAHA, the average 24 year-old woman IS overweight. She's hot as hell. 1st date worthy - no ands, ifs, or buts. Perfect "normal hot" booty, imo too!

Diggydig

She looks like an ugly Olivia Munn

jillybean

She has a flat nasty ass, and her body is too thin eww. Her boobs are kinda jacked she is pretty from a distance. Up close her skin looks really really bad. She would look good if she was 40 but she is what 20 something but looks older.

Carissa

I hate when people nitpick about beauty and ****. I think she is beautiful, which annoyed me at first cause I wanted to hate her with all the hype lol. But she does look way skinny here. Skinnier than in Jennifer's body, which she lost weight for. I think if she gained a few pounds she'd be full sex kitten mode.

Donovan

I don't know (or care) what that tattoo says but it destroys her body, not attractive at all.

Hammer

LOL all the females are hating

keef

This coont does nothing for me. and she has no ass