Snooki & Her Mom Go Poof

6/1/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki and her luminescent mother Helen took their respective poofs out clubbing at Adelphia's in Deptford, New Jersey over the holiday weekend.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Orange you glad they're still so close?

allen

SHE IS UGLY AS HELL

Jon

"10. oompa- loompa- doopity- do
I've gotta nice std for you

Posted at 1:22 PM on Jun 1, 2010 by aquanet"

BAWHHAHhahhahhahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahaha!

jpm4444

This is beyond pathetic; never has a mom and daughter had so little talent between them. Only in America do we make people that have so little to offer into celebs.

Literally pathetic

Mr. Bate

If it oinks...

Ginger

Sorry, I don't know the woman but honestly, she always looks like she needs a bath with a scrub brush. I guess I missed the part where we find out what she's 'famous' for.

Thinkabout-it

Snooky,
I am so Sorry about all these really mean teeny boppers trashing you here..they obviously have nothing better to do than make someone feel bad. Always remember, what goes around, comes around and God sees everything we do and say.
Now, woman to woman some helpful advice for you.....instead of wearing a dress that shows your arms, breast, and legs...just pick one body part to show off. That makes you look sexy and CLASSY. As far as your tan....the tan should get progressively lighter as it moves up your body toward your face for the most natural look. I would think about lightening up your bronzer powder or forgetting it altogether if I was you. Your hair color looks great..I like the red highlights. You may want to consider lowering your "bump" a little on top to soften your look. I saw you without your hair up and without makeup in one magazine and I thought you looked so beautiful and much younger. Please consider lightening up on the heavy eye makeup and foundation-you don't need it! And please throw away that frosty pale lipstick you wear-it does nothing for you at all-a pretty plum color or brownish pink would be much nicer on you. These are just suggestions not meant to offend. Good luck and Peace. P.S. I love your black heels in this photo!!!

A

Snookie is disgusting. I have never seen a woman so big, fat and ugly! Oink Oink Snookie!! You're white trailer trash!

A

I used to work with a girl named Cathy who ate blocks of cheddar cheese and had big thighs and a fat body like Snookie. She even wore the same CAKED ON makeup as Snookie. What a trailer trash show. How could anyone watch it? I have never seen it and won't!! She is absolutely hideous!

cj

poster child for skin cancer :P

laughingmyassoff

It's Tangerine and Ivory! (ebony and ivory)... lol

Wiley

Wow, Snookie's mother looks hot next to her!

Jesse James Hater

Girls take notice.
That is how you do trashy...
I would love to do the big nasty with thoses two little tramps.

Dave

WOW !!!!!

two grenades

ali

hey that pigeon toed stoned looking guy is my co-worker and one hell of a dancer! go Joe. he should be the one with a show not her. pureiod

frawg

*shudder* Where's a Wile E. Coyote Super Genius Acme trap door when ya need one? :-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments