Rue McClanahan

Secret Dirty Jokes

6/5/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rue McClanahan will truly be missed ... for her smile, her compassion ... and her ability to tell a dirty joke.

0603_rue_tmz_video
TMZ obtained footage of Rue and her gal pal Betty White from 1985 -- in which the ladies swap some R-rated humor ... and it's pretty damn hilarious.

RIP Rue.

kt

Priceless! They obviously had fun together. I'll always love the Golden Girls-they were cutting-edge humor (at least for those times, but maybe even now), yet were still classy, on and off set. RIP Rue :(

GG

She will truly be missed

No Comment

Love the Golden Girls. The girls are going to be missed. Condolences Betty on the loss of your friend.

cadreamer

Omg...can these ladies get any cuter? I love how they're giggling, adjusting their clothes & trying to be all put together while they crack each other up. This is so sweet. :)

Thanks for posting this! My fiance was saying the other day, "Why would anyone watch the Golden Girls?" I showed him this and he was cracking up @ the last joke...these ladies could melt anyone's heart! RIP, Rue.

Dave In Tulsa

The Golden Girls came on TV the other day and my 5 year old hollered, "Dad, your show's on". Great show, and so much better than most shows on TV now.

NeverMind

This is priceless! Still laughing... Thanks, TMZ!

RIP Rue...

GS

#6: I still don't get the hunchback joke even with your explanation. Maybe I can't hear all of it? Can you (or anyone) please explain it with every little detail? I'm freaking clueless.

Opinion

Hunchback girl can't make it..."but I've got the wine, I've got the hole dug ..." dug the hole for her hunchback to fit. If you need more explanation than that, I can't help you.

GS

Thank you! I did hear it incorrectly. I thought she said, "I've got the wine, I've got the WHOLE THING..." instead of "...hole dug." Now it makes sense, and it's pretty damn funny.

John Stone

Old jokes to go along with old ladies.

kickaboo

RIP, Rue. I loved the Golden Girls. There will never be anyone quite like the 5 of them again, bringing generations together.

Harvey Levin

DVD EXTRAS AS EXCLUSIVE VIDEO, I GUESS I HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO IN MY DVD LIBRARY!

ohdee

Thanks to the person who posted the hunchback joke - I couldn't hear the punchline because the ladies were laughing so hard.

Rue wrote her autobiography and it was fabulous. Her writing style was perfect - friendly and personable, as though she was right there, reading the page out loud.

RIP, lovely lady.

dan0253

Just FYI to TMZ: Beastiality is not a word. This is a common mistake because it is usually pronounced wrong. The word is bestiality.

Just thought you would like to know. :)

Keith

Loved it. One of the best things I've seen in a long time. Loved the show. They don't make ladies like this anymore. Love them all. Love the show. Will miss Rue, but I have 30 some eps on my dvr to keep me company. Thanks Rue and Bea and Estelle and Betty. More joy than I could even describe here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments