Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House

6/4/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned four of Katherine Jackson's grandchildren will be moving from her house this month, and the mother of the kids has lawyered up for a fight.

Katherine Jackson
TMZ broke the story ... Katherine told Alejandra Jackson -- who had been living at the Jackson family compound in Encino with her kids, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy, Jr. -- that her brood had to move out, because Katherine had her hands full just watching over Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Katherine is allowing Alejandra and her kids to move into a nearby condo owned by the Jackson family, but Alejandra is pissed. Katherine is in Indiana until June 10. We're told when Katherine comes back, Alejandra has to move.

But it's not going to be that easy. We've learned Alejandra has hired Trope & Trope, a powerful law firm, to negotiate a separation agreement of sorts. We're told Alejandra wants some assurance that her family will be financially protected if she moves. As a result, she may challenge the move or negotiate a separation package -- which would include a place where she and her kids will live (not necessarily the condo) and what financial support she gets.

Alejandra has gone after Jermaine in the past for failing to pay child support -- and now that she's being forced to move, the money battle has been reignited. Jermaine is the father of two of the kids and Randy is the father of the other two children.

Katherine asked Alejandra to move after the stun gun incident. TMZ broke the story that Jaafar ordered a stun gun online and was playing with it at the house -- something that triggered an investigation by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.

0604_JACKSON_FAMILY_300

karen1459

Wasn't Diana Ross given custody in the will? Perhaps she can take the kids, the support money will go to her and Katherine can go back to the lower amount of monthly support she was getting. Still throw out the other kids and enjoy what is left of her life.

TheBusyLady

Okay... So this lady was married to Randy when she had two children by him. Then, Jermaine committed adultery with her and had two children by her. Why is it always Jermaine? What's up with that? So, Randy isn't supporting his children just because his brother committed adultery with their mother? Is that a legitimate excuse? So, it becomes Michael's responsibility.

Regardless, Michael should not have to step in and be the supportive father with these children. Michael already have got his own children to take care of. And, he shouldn't be expected to take on that type of responsibility. Especially, under the cir***stances involved. Even in death, Michael is still taking care of their problems. It's ridiculous. No wonder Michael kept his distance.

dd

Siggis I agree Randy did nothing wrong but trust his egotistical, selfish, jealous, spoiled, older brother. In my wildest dreams I could never guess Jermaine would turn into this kind of man, but I should have know signs were always there.

Noel

The legal owner of the Encino home is Estate of Michael Jackson as the home was in the name of Michael Jackson at the time of his death.
The home is maintained...pool guy, gardeners, etc., by the estate.

Everyone that lives there does so at the behest of the estate. It was only a matter of time before the executors thinned out the "freeloaders" at the house. The tasing incident just accelerated the inevitable.

Amy

Somebody needs to slap this b!tch. I can't believe that after given free room, board, and childcare for years she has the audicity to sue for support. What's even sicker is Alejandra isn't being thrown out into the street, she's still bein given a free condo to live in.

Patti Tray

C'mon--everyone had to know this would eventually happen! She slept with 2 brothers, had children by both, leeched off Katherine (for how many years now?), and Now has the Nerve to get Pi**ed? WOW, what a piece of work! The brothers picked a Real Winner there!

It's not Katherine's job to take care of her or those children, the mother Needs to get a Real Job (like SO many other Single Mothers have today),she also needs to realize she is no longer part of that family-except being the mother of Katherine's grandchildren--Will Someone Please tell her "The ExMotherInLaw DOESN'T take care of an ExDaughterInLaw - 'SpousalSupport'- you can't be THAT STUPID!!!" Then take the Dead Beat Brothers to Court to Enforce Their Duty as FATHERS!!! It's Not Rocket Science!!
Maybe Jermaine also needs to think about getting a job, face it, he has No Career in the Music Industry--that's been proven More than Once, AND Quite Frankly, I'm Tired of Hearing Him WHINE About How Broke He Is -- GO TO WORK JERMAINE and QUIT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF MICHAEL'S NAME--THAT'S NOT A JOB!!!!
Katherine has her hands full with her Responsibility of Raising Michael's 3 Precious Children Who Lost Their Father WAY TOO SOON!!!

HEY JERMAINE, it's time to let go of your JEALOSY of MICHAEL----and BE A MAN!!! Take Care Of Your Own Children, Jermaine & Randy, like Michael did!!! WOW!--No One Should Even Have To Tell Them That!!

Siggisis

383. C'mon--everyone had to know this would eventually happen! She slept with 2 brothers, had children by both, leeched off Katherine (for how many years now?),

Almost thirty years. Mind boggling.

Another thing, why do people keep referring to Randy´s kids as if they are little kids and that Randy needs to step up and support them. They are grown ups.

brenda rogers

BarbieJean

385. why should she get to stay in the home that Katherine ownes? and she slept with both brothers? what a whore and what jerks the brothers are! Katherine is not on the loop for child support or housing for her grandchildren, only Micheal kids per the courts! Both of the brothers should be ashamed they have their kids living on the moms back! what losers the brothers are! step up to the plate guys!!! move her ass out of moms house! Katherine should now resign from the offer of the condo and kick them all to the curb!!! loserssss

Posted at 1:31 PM on Jun 5, 2010 by brenda rogers
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Because Kate is bound by her own decision to support Jermaine's 2 kids and Alejandra herself. It is so court ordered. Kate has no choice until a court decides otherwise. She should have kept her nose out of Jermaine's business during the custody hearings.

fan

The reason MJ had a self-destructive need to ignore
criminals & losers is the same reason
Katherine had for living in denial until most of her family ruined
itself.
Let's not pretend that Katherine's ignorance didn't
cause most her kids' disgusting & deadly behavior.
MJ had no idea that carelessly spoiling more kids
& spending money didn't necessarily create healthy people.

mymjj5

Hi Cher

Since MJ's anniversary is fast approaching i've chosen to allow his musical touch to flood and cloud my mind. "All I Do Is Think of You" helped me cope with his passing last year. Due to the fact that i was so young when the Jacksons recorded it, I remember this song best as recorded back in the day by Troop. However listening to MJ sing it heals the soul. One can really hear MJ's influence on Chris Brown with this song as well.

All I Do Is Think of You
by the Jacksons

I can't wait to get to school each day
And wait for you to pass my way
(And bells start to ring) and angels start to sing
Hey that's the girl for you (ooh, yeah)
So what are you gonna do (ooh, baby)
Hey little girl I love you so (I love you so)

All I do is think of you
Day and night that's all I do (that's all I do, baby)
I can't get you off my mind
Think about you all the time, all the time

I begun to take the long way home
Just so I can be alone
(To think of how to say)
You're fine in every way
Hey I'm in love with you (oh, I love you baby)
I think the world of you (ooh, yes I do)
Oh, won't you please, please be mine

All I do is think of you
Baby day and night that's all I do
I can't get you off my mind
Think about you all the time, all the time, ooh

(Girl you're so doggone fine)
Baby I love you
Think the world of you, ooh
Day and night that's all I do
Ooh baby, can't get you off my mind
I've been dreaming about you (I've been dreaming about you)
Oh baby, I keep thinking about you
All night long, oh
Day and night that's all I do

(I love you Michael!)

Grump

Trish is some snotty woman sitting in her subarban home and ragging on everyone else, while her husband is out banging the secretary.

Trish don't go to Gary, IN., do you really think the suburb in Illinois where you live is safe? Nope, City of Chicago is running all of their inner city families out to your suburbs.

Oh and crack heads? My, My, what a wonderful world you have depicted in your head! Many suurban stay at home soccor moms are ****ing alcohol,cocaine,meth, crack, etc...addicts!! Quit portraying the Martha Stewart that you are not! GET OVER SELF ABSORBED ass and thanks for confirming the P.O.S I always knew you were, stay at home bitter suburban mother.

*** LET ME WARN EVERYONE WHERE TRISH IS FROM IS WHERE COPS/RESIDENTS ARE KNOWN TO KILL THEIR WIVES,e.g. Drew Peterson & Lisa Stebec (another missing suburban woman)!***

GARY, INDIANA IS MUCH SAFER!

Daphne

She is. Alejandra ought to just take the offer of a condo and take some burden off this elderly lady who suddenly finds herself in a situation of having to bring up young kids.
The condo is nearby and it seems to be the best solution. Personally I wouldn´t want to live with my ex-inlaws! Alejandra, WTF???

Posted at 8:53 AM on Jun 5, 2010 by Siggisis

The problem is that she obviously wants to get some kind of cash settlement. When a person is allowed to just sit around & have other people support her for a long time, that person will become lazy. Going back to the workforce needs efforts, & she doesn't have that. KJ probably regrets helping Alejandra out back then, but I guess KJ did it solely for Alejandra's kids, they were so young back then. Now, its haunting her. Hmmmm, they better hope that KJ doesn't die soon, because I really don't think the estates would support them. They would probably just deal with the whole thing from a legal point of view.

Grump

BTW...About the oil spill issue, I also agree how celebrities have shown their true colors and don't give a **** about their own country, but run to the aide of other countries! Sell outs!!

Trish should be the one on here sending e-mails to these celebrities and not rant on here about MJ. That will keep her busy and out of the comment box here.

Harvey / TMZ staff:

Please send a shout out to the celebrities how they are SELL OUTS to their Country! Where are the concerts and telethons?

Ce Ce

Why does the Grandmother have to pay for her son's children. Is Jermaine or his Ex disable. Why don't they both get jobs and take care of their own children. Maybe then Jermaine can't get something done to his head. They both should be ashame of themselves. They need to get a life and pay for the rearing of their own kids. They should be embaressed to even be on the internet with this mess!