Hospital Knew Gary Coleman's Ex Took Pics

6/7/2010 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Officials at the hospital where Gary Coleman died tell TMZ they were "aware" that Shannon Price and her family were "inside taking pictures" around the time Coleman passed away.

0607_gary_shannon_EX_Getty_TMZ_03
A rep from Utah Valley Regional Medical Center tells us, "We were aware that Shannon and her family were inside taking pictures ... we made notes that the family was taking pictures."

Shannon's rep -- who had previously doubted the existence of the photos --  now tells us, "Shannon and her family did take pictures but they were never meant to get out."

As we first reported, Shannon is set to get a cut of the action -- but her rep is still adamant that Shannon "is in no way getting compensated for these pictures."

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Sprax

Thing about Gary is that the way his ****ed up life went, going around angry was/isn't a surprise. Nobody is saying the man was perfect but you can't blame him much for being highly negative. Most people who can't seem to get a break usually end up that way.

caryn

I think Shannon is responsible for Gary's fall! I also think it is wrong for her to try and get all of this money. They were divorced, werent they? Or did he leave her name in the will?

paul

She probably Kicked his A.. down the stairs.

Maria

This woman should be in jail for " abuse of a corpse " she is a gold digger .outrageous and sickened .

wanda

I will not deny Gary had issues, but its clear this witch married him becuse of dollar signs. I would not treat a dog the way she did him.. she and her brother and father was all out for dollar signs.and to take pictures of this man dying or dead, only a low life bitch would do something this inhuman.. She deserves nothing. I say this because sh was out to use him from the beginning. she murdered this man. e public keep bring up how horiblehis parents was, Shannon was no better, she just us him in a different way, and probably killed to put the icig on the cake... What many people in the world will not exceptor believe what come aroud goes around. and hr pay back will be large

Gigi

I remember not too long ago, pushing it maybe a month or 6 weeks, that Gary wanted her to come back to him as he didn't want to die alone. So how does that make her his common law wife? I have also heard that he had been having dyalisis that morning. Why in the world would he be making her something to eat when he could barely get around.
I always took Shannon as just a backward kind of person, but it seems she, knew exactly what she was doing and I personally think it's a disgrace.
I wouldn't do what she did to a dog, let alone a person.
Grant you he was an intolerable bastard for sure, but if anyone had a reason to feel "taken", it was Gary. She used him. I don't believe in his condition they had sex period!
What a disgrace this is!!!

Stacee

I was buying a few groceries for the weekend, looked up and couldn't believe that "The Globe" had pics of Gary in the hospital hooked up to tubes and that they had published them. I went over to the stand and turned them all around to an ad on the back. I hope that the whore who let these pics be taken and published gets hers one day. I had heard the 911 call she made and she's guilty of murder in my opinion. No one who had a soul could talk like she did, only focusing on herself. She's much taller than he was and I am sure much stronger since he had kidney disease. I hope she reaps what she's sowed.

jacquelyn

I find price to a trashbag. How in the hell could you be so disgusting and insensitive to treat someone that way. Gary may have some problem with his demeanor but Price truly take the cake.

mspaap

GARY COLEMAN HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST SHANNON PRICE THAT STATED SHE MOVED INTO HIS HOME WHILE HE WAS HOSPITALIZED AND SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THE COURT ORDER HER TO MOVE OUT DUE TO HER STEALING AND FIGHTING...ETC SEE LINK

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12