Hospital Knew Gary Coleman's Ex Took Pics

6/7/2010 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Officials at the hospital where Gary Coleman died tell TMZ they were "aware" that Shannon Price and her family were "inside taking pictures" around the time Coleman passed away.

0607_gary_shannon_EX_Getty_TMZ_03
A rep from Utah Valley Regional Medical Center tells us, "We were aware that Shannon and her family were inside taking pictures ... we made notes that the family was taking pictures."

Shannon's rep -- who had previously doubted the existence of the photos --  now tells us, "Shannon and her family did take pictures but they were never meant to get out."

As we first reported, Shannon is set to get a cut of the action -- but her rep is still adamant that Shannon "is in no way getting compensated for these pictures."

Greg

"87. what a horrible person, cant trust redheads with bad teeth. I have to stop making those.
Posted at 4:08 PM on Jun 7, 2010 by GOD"

Don't stop making redheads. Just stop making crazy ones with bad teeth. Thanks.

Shutupanddrive

You know, this sounds a lot like what happened to George Harrison on his deathbed. A doctor came in with a guitar that was his son's and had Harrison SIGN it. He was barely conscious. And now, this POS is taking pics at her husband's deathbed. What for? To remember him dying? No, obviously to sell them to the National Enquirer. I hope NOBODY prints them, including TMZ and Perez. If my husband was dying, that's the last thing I'd want to do.

Scott

Greg I could not agree more red heads can use the fire in bed, some of the best owmen in bed and out are red heads. They are what they are and they do not appologise for anything.....

Fred Farkel

Boys??

Men???

Any male out there that is contemplating marriage???

Take a look at that THING he was married to and see your future in front of you.

A "companion" is typically all that you end up with anyway in the end.

Al Gore and Tipper??

WT F?????

LLM

The more I read about this woman, the more I hope that Karma has its way with her. She is the lowest form of life. Pond s*** isn't even harsh enough for her.

taylor

this ****ing bitch is such a mother****ing bitch

bgs

What sick people! I wish no one would buy pictures like this so she wouldn't get a dime! What a creep!

Mike

Shannon Price should be investigated by the State authorities!!! Taking pictures of this man while laying in the hospital dying slowly and after his death just to make money off of him is out right sickening. Top it all of they want to cremate the poor guy. How sad and lame is this? This young man deserves a decent burial!! GIVE THIS MAN WHAT HE DESERVES!!!! If I was the person over his trust I would make sure he would have a decent burial, that is a fact!!!! The Staff of TMZ, if you know how I can get in touch with the executor of his estate, please forward me his information. I would see to it he has a decent burial as I am willing to pay for it my own self!!! Thank you!

Nira K

This is all playing out even stranger and sicker than we imagined. I am almost afraid to say what next.

This whore is the personification of evil.

stan

Is it just me or was this one sick lady! Money whore.

Betty

Shameless! What goes around, comes arund....

Sheallpet

You know what - when my mom died and we were at the mortuary, they wanted to know if we wanted to see her (she was being cremated). I not only did not want to remember seeing her dead - let along take photos of her. My memory of her is vibrant and alive.

Scott

WOW WOW WOW Sheallpet you are 5 steeps above the rest. I worked in a crematorium for 15 years not many people think like you do. You are what I wish for every person who goes through a "personal" loss take note peeps you may learn something............

yeah right

uh #76 michelle
why is it your business what people comment on? You're so high and mighty that you not only clicked on the article but commented about a guy you didn't know! Why rehash his past? Nobody including your worthless ass has led a perfect life! So get a life moron,stop worrying about everyone else's. You are a nobody,who cares what you think bitch!

marcia

If this story is true, her defense will be this is the only way she could think of to pay for the hospital bill and funeral. Perhaps one of the reasons why she pulled the plug so quickly was to avoid daily fees. At any rate she doesn't seem to be very bright and I'm sure there are people (with their hands out no doubt) pulling her in all kinds of directions telling her what to do. Or I could be wrong and she is as evil as most think her to be. And if that's the case I wish Gary's ghost could somehow come back and haunt her until the end of her days.