Shawn Johnson's Alleged Stalker: I'm Crazy!!!

6/7/2010 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shawn Johnson's alleged stalker Robert O'Ryan is insane ... this according to the guy himself.

0607_shawn_oryan_Getty_TMZ_BN
O'Ryan -- who's facing charges of felony stalking, felony commercial burglary and two misdemeanor counts of carrying a loaded firearm in his car -- plead not guilty by reason of insanity in L.A. County Superior Court.

As we previously reported, O'Ryan was arrested last year when he attempted to enter the set of "Dancing with the Stars" in an alleged effort to have an encounter with the Olympian.

During the hearing, the judge told O'Ryan -- who faces 6 years behind bars if convicted on all counts -- that if he was found to be insane, he could spend at least that amount of time in a state mental hospital.

O'Ryan's trial is scheduled to begin tomorrow -- and, as we first reported, Shawn Johnson is set to testify against him.

Cartman

I don't think he's crazy. I wanted to stalk her myself until he came along and ruined it for me.

Kevin

Cartman, I agree with you. She's hot and probably more innocent that most the women I hang around with. Oh, and TMZ, can't you post a better pic of Shawn! She's so hawt!!!!

sunshine

you be crazy your self Cartman ! why would any one want to stalk any one in this messed up world ???

Zippy T. Pinhead

The problem with him saying that he is crazy is that crazy people think they are normal and everybody else is off their rocker. Thus, he is not insane and the judge should throw the book at him, send him to the pokey, take him down, lock him in the slammer, send him up the creek without a paddle, 6 by 8 his azz, confine him to the big-house, or I guess I could have just said, "Jail his non-crazy azz".

sunshine

shawn is just a kid. leave her alone you pervert, (cartman). and i do agree, they could have put up a better pix of shawn. stupid TMZ.