Britney Spears' Bodyguard -- You're Nobody Special

6/9/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A former bodyguard for Britney Spears claims she sexually harassed him, but people connected with the singer are laughing at the allegation, saying the guy needs to man up.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
The Sun is reporting that Fernando Flores is thinking about filing a multi-million dollar sexual harassment lawsuit against Brit, claiming she constantly came on to him and paraded naked.

We're told Flores was a short-timer, and had to know ... although Britney likes to buy clothes she doesn't necessarily wear all of them.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Britney famously has been photographed topless, and even more famously been photographed without panties.  She constantly shuns clothes while at home, and we're told it has nothing to do with Flores.

Memba when Britney was picked up for her 5150 stint?  Cops tried getting in her home for hours, as she paraded near a window in just panties.  When officers finally subdued Brit, they tried covering her with a sweater ... and she screamed, "Don't cover me up.  I'm f**king hot."

One of Brit's peeps calls the bodyguard's claim "stupid."

durrr...

i'm sure gloria allred can successfully turn this into a pro-feminist lawsuit against britney. i mean come on! men, and especially this one, can be feminists, too!!! it's about time someone makes a very public statement for their cause...

jsd80

Damn boy you are a fruit. You need to hit that son.

me

Though I (as a European) don't think it's a reason to sue someone I believe the claims of the bodyguard.

Britney constantly proves that she loves to flash nude body parts -- on stage and off stage. Not blessed in the brain department she maybe thinks her nude body is the only reason why she could be loved or liked.

discod

man ..this guy was lucky....he complains about Brit naked in front of him???? Man that would be a serious benefit to the job!!!!!!

SHES HOT!

spinner25

"Dont cover me up, I'm ****ing hot!"

Reminds me of the scene in 40 year old virgin where Andy kicks the girl in the face when she tries to suck on his toe.

me

Another person looking for easy money. It's all part of the "why should I work when I can sue someone" mentality.

Linda

This is about money. hope he doesnt need another job as a bodyguard. This is total bull****. He is way to ugly to come up with this one.

Gabriel

GOOD NEWS FALSE. That site never used the name of Britney to stand out? FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!

Johnny

AND HE IS COMPLAINING? WHAT AN IDIOT, I WOULD HAD TURNED THAT EVERY EVEN SIDEWAYS.

J Simp

Britney can do whatever the hell she wants.

Bob

She can run around naked in front of me anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mark

Hey TMZ,
get his police department file, see how many times he lied while wearing uniforms and some other interesting information.......

Um, wow...

You're wearing only panties--around your KIDS?!?! And you're screaming that you're "HOT"?!?! Please... Hot--NO... Crazy--YES!!!

i

If this is true and he never did owt he is gay

Thinking of her sexually harassed me.....

I just in my pants so hot brits

ss

Hey TMZ, why dont you guy's get his police file and see why he got fired from the police forve, im sure youll find very interesting things...