Lindsay Lohan -- I've Still Got a Lot to Learn

6/9/2010 7:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just strolled into her alcohol education class today to hear about how boozing can often come at a high cost ... like yesterday, when she had to front another $10k for allegedly drinking over the weekend.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Lindsay was once again hiding her SCRAM bracelet -- but clutching a pack of smokes and a bottle of Tru Blood ... a non-alcoholic soda that was given out at the "True Blood" premiere party last night.

As we previously reported, the judge tacked on another $100k to Lindsay's bail yesterday after her SCRAM produced a reading Sunday night -- which could be a direct violation of her probation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Just Sayin'

That's a nice dark bottle. It would be easy to put ANY liquid in it.

Gracie'sMom

Is she going so broke that she can't afford Marlboros anymore that she's smoking Parliments now???

Kim

Love you Lindsay!

what

What's in her purse if she has to carry her cigarettes and phone in her hand???

eh

You could have used $10,000 to save a child's life, feed starving people, provide clean water to an impoverished community. But no. You chose to drink it away, you greedy twit.

neither of these two sluts

the only people i know that smoke parliments are old people and drunks.......so its suffice to see this drunk with those smokes!

Jen

Her breath has to be god freakin awful.

Thatscrazy

What is the obsession with this no talent, nobody? I really don't get it. I wish every media outlet would put a ban on anything Lohan. I am sick and tired of seeing her injected fat a** lips.

ralphie the one-eyed

This could be the stupidest person who ever lived.

steve

"My name is Lindsay Lohan and my favorite color is CLEAR." DUH! I'm stupid I no nothing I'm Lindsay!!! I'm special because I am a celebrity??? DUHHHHHHH!!!! My Scram bracelet is faulty. It ain't my fault because I'm a retarded celebrity!!! DUHHH!!! The judge just got to believe I don't drink at parties." Look at me I'm going to to my stupid alcoholic classes. I have to bring a bottle that looks like alcohol with me everywhere so I don't relapse." I wish the stupid Judge were a lesbian than I can do whatever I want!

mrsj

Eww...she smokes Parliments? Those are nasty. I thought only older folks smoked them...seriously...a lot of people from my Mom's generation (she used to smoke them) and she is 70.
To Gracies Mom...last I knew, Parliments cost just as much if not more than Marlboros. At least that's what the cost was when I quit smoking a year ago.
I think Lindsay just thought she looked "cool" w/ the bottle of Tru Blood. Don't forget folks, she is young, barely out of her teens. And her emotional age is probably even younger.

mousetrap

The first thing she can do if she really wants to heal her addictive mind is quit smoking. It's mind boggling the number of people who go to aa meetings or na meetings and congregate outside puffing away. They're too ignorant and misinformed to know all addiction is really the same and just because they aren't drinking or using that day somehow it's ok to keep on smoking. If you're a drinker or drug user and also a smoker, the best start you can get is to quit smoking. Nicotine withdrawal is not nearly as bad as people have it hyped up to be. It feels more like an empty feeling in the pit of your stomach or slight hunger if you go cold turkey. Plus you can get nicotine supplements to wean you off if necessary. The main obstical is just getting over the emotional addiction and oral fixation of firing up and wanting that cigarette in your hand and the physical sensation of inhaling and exhaling smoke. If you can get beyond that the rest is fairly easy.

Cheryl A.

Looks like a big bottle of beer, but that bottle is probably in her purse. Why else would she need to carry her cigs and phone?

GalacticCannibal

LL did not rob a bank, did not attack any one, did not kill anyone, did not scam anyone. We have violent criminals who attack children being released from jails to commit more violent crimes on more children. Many of these monsters live close to schools and without having to wear electronic surveillance devices. This judge in my opinion has it in for LL... I wonder if Judge Revel understands the meaning of the word PRIORITIES. ....Seems she does not

GalacticCannibal