Paula Deen

Has a Situation

on Her Hands

6/9/2010 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Food Network diva Paula Deen got another ham thrown in her face ... but this time it was in the form of "Jersey Shore's" shameless ab flasher Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.

Paula Deen
With Snooki supervising, Paula felt up Sitch's shaved smooth chest backstage at a rehearsal for the CMT Music Awards in Nashville on Wednesday.

That's what you call a tanned ham.

2 HOT!

what a TOOL!!!

MAXny

Good Grief! Another one who needs a real job! What has the entertainment world come too!!! No talent can get you anywhere these days, just workout & instantly you'll be in the news.
The Situation & his gang really are pathetic, with there no actin, no talent asses

riottgirl

Not on her hands! "IN" her hands! Go Paula!

chrissy

how int he heck did the jersey shore cast manage to get into the country awards? They could not probably name even one country singer. It is ridiculous all the stuff they are getting and the attention, they are all trash and Snooki is just a wannabe italian who looks like a oompa loompa with a horrible tan

Bob

I thought that Snooki thing was a white girl. Looks like I was wrong. Can't tell for sure, Phillipino, Mongolian, or something?

Chris Bepko

looks like Paula will be needing a Valtrax prescription pretty soon, I heard that whole cast is throwin that **** around like tic tacs

Dick Whippler

I would do Paula Deen and Snookie at the same time, then I could mark that one off the list of things to accomplish before I die.

Just sayin'..

Ok TMZ. Youre getting my props. This is the best first line that your staff has ever written.
My only question is, what the hell is Shnookers looking at?

Chris Bepko

Umm all of them are pretty infected... They All have herpes, including snookie, and condoms dont prevent the spread, just giving them a show does, so way to go girls, you've managed to fall for something below subintelligence once again

ChorizoSupreme

Really, is that what makes someone famous now; abs? Wherever he goes he flashes everyone with those flabby abs filled with his daily concoction of steroids and beer. Those, Ladies and Gentleman are not abdominal muscles to get a swollen head for.

Sue

Ok I don't understand what is the big deal with this guy. There are hotter guys at the gym I go too and have a more defined 6 pack.
Seriously people.......... WTF?

Chris Bepko

THE WHOLE CAST HAS HERPES!!

SantaFeJack

If I had a face like that, I would be working on my abs, too!

But when were good abs a substitute for talent? These days on reality tv, that's when!

TessaKittysMom

I want to see how nasty that whole Jersey Shore crew looks in about 10 years, eeewww.

shrek

whos the black chick on the right ??? shes ugly

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments