John Mayer Can't Stomach The Situation

6/10/2010 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Backstage at last night's CMT Music Awards in Nashville, John Mayer's hairy stomach was no competition for the ripped, shaved, smooth mid-section of "Jersey Shore" tanned ham The Situation.

0610_john_situation_Getty

In this case, The Situation's body is a wonderland.

0601_guts_300_v2

lola

Number six made me laugh.. had to go back up and look.. he really does look like a fat david letterman

Diane

Wow, two gross and classless excuses, for men! Cmon, TMZ, I know you can do better, than this!!!!! "The situation", how full of yourself, you are! Njoy your 15 minutes, you're about done!!!!

yup

It is kinda sad that his abs are the only thing that defines him...

KAM

You mean WE CAN'T STOMACH HIM!

Jan

2 "kiss and tell" jerks. Keith Urban lowered his standards when he teamed up with JERK JON MAYER.

I used to like the CMT awards show but last night's was classLESS. Kid Rock smoking cigars and pretending to drink on the job was NOT funny.

The telepromtor was too slow as the stars had to ask it to be shown. TRASHY!!!

I am not fond of LeAnn Rhimes's personal lifestyle but she put on a fantastic show. Cheers to her talents.

Celebrities Suck

6. @bostnkidwhy is david letterman standing in the back looking fat?

LMFAO good one....... hahahahha

RDJ

What a tool. I'm a fan of Mayer regardless of how ***gy his music gets bc he's a home grown Connecticut boy and so am I..and we both play guitar...

Kimo

John Mayer is so pompous. Who does he think he is? UGH!

Celebrities Suck

this is what happens when celebrities have so much money they can't sleep and turn out looking like John Mayer.... all I can say is sleep deprivation makes you look like a zombie = John Mayer (@)(@)

Celebrities Suck

Situation/Mike Crest Whitestrips work wonders.... I want credit for this post.... =)Buy some strips !!!

Jen

Explain to me WHY the hell these dumb aholes were even at the CMT awards? Do we really have to give the dimwits of the Jersey shore any more tv time? Please go way, or at least back to Jersey.

llvitullo

John needs to stick to the salad bar (skip the dressing) and get some sleep for those dark circles!!

Dee

I shouldn't have looked at that, I think my vision has been damaged. Nasty.

wrangler003

These filthy STD ridden Jersey Shore people did not have a right to be on CMT awards. That is why I have forgotten about country music. Carrie Underwood apparently sleep's with everyone to win her awards, she is not that good. THen you have these greasy pigs on it for some reason with Paula Dean, whom should have not been on it either. All the hollyweirdo's attending should not have been there. It is no longer country music. None of the new "country" artists are country, they are POP nothing more. These two Situation and Snooki things are pure filthy, ignorant, useless flesh. No one needed to see or hear that garbage. CMT if this is all you have to offer do not do anymore "country" music award shows. It is pointless, not country anymore. it needs to be renamed.

wrangler003

John Mayer is a fantastic guitar player, the best.